Black ops 2 confirmed through mysterious video?!

luse

Hey guys I saw this video posted on another gaming forum, and thought it would be perfect for Codz.

W6W-fgoeHgo

The channel name is "Samantha Richtofen", the channel only has one video, and the description of the video is "1H2i3n04"

My question is, Samantha isn't Richtofen's daughter? So either this is a very bad fake, or Treyarch trying to tell us something about the storyline.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that bugs me most is the channel name has a space in it, i quickly went on my youtube homepage and NO channel in the suggested videos or in the subscription box had a space in it...

If it is from treyarch i think the title of the video and the description will mean something.

One thing that bugs me most is the channel name has a space in it, i quickly went on my youtube homepage and NO channel in the suggested videos or in the subscription box had a space in it...

If it is from treyarch i think the title of the video and the description will mean something.

We've seen the 2 number intervals quite a few times in black ops 1. Even at the beginning cutscene. This is supposedely the number that mason can read. Not sure how to decode them though. The description is different, though. Perhaps it is some sort of code that needs to be decoded.

Its so obvious, it is a fake if the numbers mean nothing or something that we already know. Please don't try waste your time on this "mysterious" video. This time of today is just too early for the information about the upcoming black ops 2 game from Treyarch.

-Nathan169

Its so obvious, it is a fake if the numbers mean nothing or something that we already know. Please don't try waste your time on this "mysterious" video. This time of today is just too early for the information about the upcoming black ops 2 game from Treyarch.

-Nathan169

Actually, around now is probably the right time for a reveal.

However, I think it's fake. Zombie info was released much later last time, so Sam Richtofen as a username makes no sense. It would be campaign first. It always is.

Ya ive tried so many different ways of deciphering the numbers but,(not being a code expert) I came up with these..."phrases" :D

HWFTDRVBFVCADWNC

GNLLIJEM

DLJIGICL

QDVBTLCFPUCZNVWC

...none of which say anything as far as I can tell. Having problems with the description code, however. Not too sure how you are supposed to decipher letter/number codes.

Ya ive tried so many different ways of deciphering the numbers but,(not being a code expert) I came up with these..."phrases" :D

HWFTDRVBFVCADWNC

GNLLIJEM

DLJIGICL

QDVBTLCFPUCZNVWC

...none of which say anything as far as I can tell. Having problems with the description code, however. Not too sure how you are supposed to decipher letter/number codes.

Ever since black ops 1 have we not been able to decipher the two number interval codes. I think we should be focusing more on the description, because it seems to be more specific of a code. I think it might be the end of a url or something, maybe like tinypic or something along those lines.

Samantha Richtofen, the name rings a bell. If I remember correctly, he once attempted to try troll the site like this two years ago. Believe me everyone, you will know when the next call of duty is announced, both through us, and through the gaming industry.