boring new guy (re-intro)

Mr. Jay

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, you may have came here solely for finding teammates, but let me assure you there is much more to do here! If you are a solo player check out this guide written by our very own, Superhands. It details how to reach high rounds in solo play. If you always play with a friend, read this guide by our very own, Ehjookayted. Both guides are very long, so I would just skim through for the map you like, and start there.

Last, but not least, I HIGHLY recommend you click the red link in my signature below. It is a guide to help you find your way around the forums, and on how to use some of the features here at CoDz. It is a little old, so somethings will not be the same. Due to upcoming planned updates, I am holding off on changes until updates are complete. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Feel free to PM anyone here, and definitely feel free, and even encouraged to PM me, any questions you may have. Enjoy your time here at CoDz, and as always,

Happy slaying.

-MegaAfroMan

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm Jay, with the new theme seeing many people doing re-intro so decided to do one as well. I can care less about the intro medal.

I live in PA with wife and two kids, 11 and 4. I handle expenses and accounts at work. I have my own assistant but she is not hot. I am 33 and no more than casual as a gamer. I am very serious at work but a complete goof ball otherwise.

I have been reading articles here since early January looking for guides and tips, and have a few idols. It was an article called "creating strategy is it worth it?" that propelled me to sign up to support my favorite writers. Within weeks I found myself drawn to the community. I made so many friends I even got Skype requests. I had no idea how it works but finally signed up for it today.

I love sports growing up and still play fairly competitive if body allows. Also love driving my cars on the country roads. I love sports for the adrenaline and the pride of achieving, not for the stats or bragging rights. Much the same with video games.

I hope I had not bored you with this re-intro, but motivated you to share more about yourself.

If you need anything my door is open. PM me or Skype jayghf1978.

P.S. Skype is free right?