ZombieMania Tournament winners Appreciation thread

way2g00d

Dude, are you serious? Well, if you are the best, then why did you join CoDz? Why have I not heard of the 423 on Kino before? Why do you, being from the US I believe, have so much difficulty in writing in your own language when I, Enlgish being my third language, have none? The fact that the computer is laggy is not an acceptable justification for your spelling errors.

You see, if you're actually looking for people who are better than you, the you need to do 3 things first:

1. Learn how to write

2. Learn where to post your matters

3. Stop being so cocky about you being the best in the world and be more humble.

I am serious. I joined CoDz to post my ideas on the new maps for black ops 2 and u haven't heard of it b4 because i don't like posting my strategies on you tube cause i don't want any1 to know it and I've looked at a lot of videos and i haven't seen any1 with my strategy and no I'm not from the us im Greek and live in Australia. I can get as high as i want on solo cause i don't lag but online i struggle to pass 75 because i lag so much either DC or Ps3 freezes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, are you serious? Well, if you are the best, then why did you join CoDz? Why have I not heard of the 423 on Kino before? Why do you, being from the US I believe, have so much difficulty in writing in your own language when I, Enlgish being my third language, have none? The fact that the computer is laggy is not an acceptable justification for your spelling errors.

You see, if you're actually looking for people who are better than you, the you need to do 3 things first:

1. Learn how to write

3. Stop being so cocky about you being the best in the world and be more humble.

I am serious. I joined CoDz to post my ideas on the new maps for black ops 2 and u haven't heard of it b4 because i don't like posting my strategies on you tube cause i don't want any1 to know it and I've looked at a lot of videos and i haven't seen any1 with my strategy and no I'm not from the us im Greek and live in Australia. I can get as high as i want on solo cause i don't lag but online i struggle to pass 75 because i lag so much either DC or Ps3 freezes

Nice to play with such a legend tonight, cough ' greatest player in the world. I revived you 52 times lolololol

1. Learn how to write

Nice to play with such a legend tonight, cough ' greatest player in the world. I revived you 52 times lolololol

thats cauz i had to go round 10 lol when ever ur ready now

thats cauz i had to go round 10 lol when ever ur ready now

Dude, if you're really as good as you say, then prove it. Don't make excuses for why you didn't perform like the "best in the world"... Go to higher than the world record. Go to 200 and take a picture from a camera phone or something. You don't need a lot to prove yourself, just take a picture of the gameover screen and we will believe you. We will know if it is photoshopped, we will know if the game was hacked, we will know of any foul play, so just go to 200+ or even 100+ and prove yourself. Until then, you should expect the apprehension, and just let it slide rather than being cocky and making up excuses.

On another, on topic, note... Way, if you'll let me, I'm happy to take part! I know I'm in no way the best player on the site, but perhaps I can a little bit of luck, or perhaps devise a new stratergy to give myself a chance. Let me know!

-Jolteon

Lol I was joking about that Myst aka jjlove, jolteon it's cool man. Like chopper said let's stay on topic guys.

On another note you are always welcome in the tourneys, entire codz is.

But since doggy is pushing his tourny soon I'll pause arrangements on this one.

Attention

On Saturday, April 28, 2012 we will be holding the meeting where we will discuss every detail of the upcoming WuWa tournament, which will be named The Zombie Olympics 2012. It will be a massive tournament where the entire site should and must participate, to celebrate summer vacations. The meeting will be held on skype, so message me with your skype names so I can add you to the chat. Anybody, specially staff, is welcomed to attend and give their oppinions. It will be for both Xbox and PS3 tournament.

Thanks,

- Emperor Doggy II

Dude, if you're really as good as you say, then prove it. Don't make excuses for why you didn't perform like the "best in the world"... Go to higher than the world record. Go to 200 and take a picture from a camera phone or something. You don't need a lot to prove yourself, just take a picture of the gameover screen and we will believe you. We will know if it is photoshopped, we will know if the game was hacked, we will know of any foul play, so just go to 200+ or even 100+ and prove yourself. Until then, you should expect the apprehension, and just let it slide rather than being cocky and making up excuses.

-Jolteon

dude dont worry and 200 solo is nothing im gonna record the whole thing getting to round 500

-Jolteon

dude dont worry and 200 solo is nothing im gonna record the whole thing getting to round 500

I look forward to it :) Sorry man, didn't mean to be rude, I genuinely hope you do get that far and prove me wrong :)

-Jolteon

Attention

On Saturday, April 28, 2012 we will be holding the meeting where we will discuss every detail of the upcoming WuWa tournament, which will be named The Zombie Olympics 2012. It will be a massive tournament where the entire site should and must participate, to celebrate summer vacations. The meeting will be held on skype, so message me with your skype names so I can add you to the chat. Anybody, specially staff, is welcomed to attend and give their oppinions. It will be for both Xbox and PS3 tournament.

Thanks,

- Emperor Doggy II

whats ur skype name

mines Myst.Twiist