ZombieMania Tournament winners Appreciation thread

way2g00d

Hello CoDz, please spend a minute and give a round of applause and Congratulate the Winners of Zombiemania tournament for both PS3 and XBOX. I had at least 100+ participants and this was a huge success. Thanks everyone for participating and I hope I will see you in ZombieMania3.

ZombieMania1 for ps3: Winner: ASmoothCriminal

Runners up: Phxntxm, way2g00

ZombieMania2 for XBOX: Winner: General Doggy

Runners up: Pasta, xFaTaLx RaMpAgE.

Once again, thank you all for your participation and it was pleasure hosting the games.

your CoDz tournament organizer,

way2g00

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello CoDz, please spend a minute and give a round of applause and Congratulate the Winners of Zombiemania tournament for both PS3 and XBOX. I had at least 100+ participants and this was a huge success. Thanks everyone for participating and I hope I will see you in ZombieMania3.

ZombieMania1 for ps3: Winner: ASmoothCriminal

Runners up: Phxtxm, way2g00

ZombieMania2 for XBOX: Winner: General Doggy

Runners up: Pasta, xFaTaLx RaMpAgE.

Once again, thank you all for your participation and it was pleasure hosting the games.

your CoDz tournament organizer,

way2g00

whens the next 1 i'm one of he bes playersin the world and i want to win this shit

whens the next 1 i'm one of he bes playersin the world and i want to win this shit

I admire your confidence djjove but as a new member what you have not yet realised is that CODZ is filled with some of the best players in the world already. No shit, no hiding, what the board has accomplished both strategy and gameplay wise can't be matched anywhere else.

It may be tougher than you think ;)

I admire your confidence djjove but as a new member what you have not yet realised is that CODZ is filled with some of the best players in the world already. No shit, no hiding, what the board has accomplished both strategy and gameplay wise can't be matched anywhere else.

Or you can get lucky like Doggy. ;) Really though what Chopper said I doubt if there is a greater collection of zombies players anywhere else on the web than CoDz.

It was definitely fun, I remember winning the first round people said the score was amazing....and I had monkeys on the very last round so it ruined my chance for more headshots lol...and way...can you ever get my name right? There's an n before the t :P I already edited it for you

First learn to do spell check before posting. Secondly why do you consider yourself best zombie player in the world? Third, you won't be eligible for these future tournaments until you explain us why you consider yourself best zombie player in the world.

Here's a draft for the next tournament.

Each of you will be in a a private game with me to do a challenge which will not be exposed to you until the time of challenge. I will be referee and will record everything you do. The person that performs best gets his shot for the finals. So its a single person elimination and only one time challenge. Finals will be done based on Top 3 challengers and it's another surprise party.

I will add this to our main tournament thread.

Ex: Get as many kills as you can in first 20 rounds.

Restrictions: No guns. Bowie allowed.

Ex: Get most points in first 20 rounds.

Restrictions: wall guns only.

Ex: Get most kills in no mans land

Winners will be rewarded.

Here's a draft for the next tournament.

Each of you will be in a a private game with me to do a challenge which will not be exposed to you until the time of challenge. I will be referee and will record everything you do. The person that performs best gets his shot for the finals. So its a single person elimination and only one time challenge. Finals will be done based on Top 3 challengers and it's another surprise party.

I will add this to our main tournament thread.

Ex: Get as many kills as you can in first 20 rounds.

Restrictions: No guns. Bowie allowed.

Ex: Get most points in first 20 rounds.

Restrictions: wall guns only.

Ex: Get most kills in no mans land

Winners will be rewarded.

I'm liking this idea, really interesting...however I don't like the first example because if it's on a map without PHD, it would be knifing only and then it's about luck (whoever has the least amount of nukes will win)

It's a nice idea Way.

I think you should make a fairly large list now of all the potential challenge ideas you may throw at people. Just so when someone is in the lobby with you there won't be any kind of disagreement about the challenge you have chosen, as everyone will have seen them and had a chance to say (like Dan did) why one might not be so good.

The only other thing is the person doing the challenge should be host. It means they get the 4 bars and if you are just spectating you don't need to be lag free :D

Okay thanks for the input guys. I will post all the challenges list including the ones posted by you guys but the idea was to select a single challenge out of the list.

The challengers don't know which one it is until they play and would not tell anyone about the challenge to other members because it would be their loss. Does it make sense? Why to keep it a secret, because they can start practicing on that challenge than to execute on the fly.

I would schedule each challenger with a date and time of the challenge probably 3-4 sessions each day until I am finished. finally the top3 will compete.

With this I request you to begin start posting the ideas of what challenges you would like. Chopper, your tip making each challenger as a host is just brilliant. If they rage quit, they are out. I will create a thread in Tournaments? Because this thread was meant to be an appreciation thread.

Or you can get lucky like Doggy. ;) Really though what Chopper said I doubt if there is a greater collection of zombies players60+ anywhere else on the web than CoDz.

well i might not be the best player in world but i play 24/7 and i have met 1 guy that i like to get my high rounds with but otherwise i have played a lot of games and i have never played with any 1 better than me so if u'd like to give me a go i can prove to my self how good i am and u can judge ill get u to 60+ any time just add me Myst_Twiist is my new acc

First learn to do spell check before posting. Secondly why do you consider yourself best zombie player in the world? Third, you won't be eligible for these future tournaments until you explain us why you consider yourself best zombie player in the world.

soz bout the spelling my computer is shit bit laggy it has the tendency of doing that

i consider my self to be the best player in the world cauz i dont think any1 will beat my record of 423 on kino der toten which took a month any way i dont consider to be the best from that i'm not being cocky i just play zombies for fun and achieve high rounds for other people because i've already got the highest records out there but i think i'm the best player because i play near to almost 24/7 basically if i'm not djing then im playing zombies and i have never played with any1 better than me

soz bout the spelling my computer is shit bit laggy it has the tendency of doing that

i consider my self to be the best player in the world cauz i dont think any1 will beat my record of 423 on kino der toten which took a month any way i dont consider to be the best from that i'm not being cocky i just play zombies for fun and achieve high rounds for other people because i've already got the highest records out there but i think i'm the best player because i play near to almost 24/7 basically if i'm not djing then im playing zombies and i have never played with any1 better than me

Dude, are you serious? Well, if you are the best, then why did you join CoDz? Why have I not heard of the 423 on Kino before? Why do you, being from the US I believe, have so much difficulty in writing in your own language when I, Enlgish being my third language, have none? The fact that the computer is laggy is not an acceptable justification for your spelling errors.

You see, if you're actually looking for people who are better than you, the you need to do 3 things first:

1. Learn how to write

2. Learn where to post your matters

3. Stop being so cocky about you being the best in the world and be more humble.

On another note,

Or you can get lucky like Doggy. ;) Really though what Chopper said I doubt if there is a greater collection of zombies players anywhere else on the web than CoDz.

You mad Fatal? :lol: But seriously, I congratulate all of the competitors for their efforts and their achievements. Soon, the entire site will be able to compete to achieve glory.

- Emperor Doggy II

423 Rounds on Kino and no video. What a shame.

423 Rounds on Kino and no video. What a shame.

i know i did this when the psn was down for a month and i was bored so i felt like beating the record i will do it again when i get a hd pvr for my birthday but this time going for 500