Amm-O-Matic Perk!!!

LILNIG

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then zombies would be piss easy.you are leaving a crawler at the end of each round to refil your ammo and then you go on...no

So true.

For those people that go for 100+ on solo would be a piece of cake.

Imagine playing Ascension and 999999999+ points, you'd basically have infinite Thumdergun ammo.

I never even knew about this and i found out on cod wiki and was like holy shit imagine if they did put it in and they almost did, im just saying maybe by round 50 or 60 it gets unlocked or any other high round since rounds then get to be as long as 20 mins

Absolutely - a refill ammo perk is totally messing the gameplay! What I think is a good idea, is a +50% ammo perk (being very expensive). But the "shit, I'm out of wonder ammo and I'm in round 84" must stay. It's one of the main challenges for high round attempts.

I'm with the other guys, so glad this was left out. Even if it was unlocked at round 50, I mean would you even really need it before then anyways? Not really.

Also, imagine COTD; get the wunderwaffe, down to the last shot, top up, repeat until round 100+. Certainly takes the challenge away ;)

How about only being able to purchase it three times like quick revive, i think it would be good then

i think it will be better if you unlock it the 4th time you buy quick revive(yes forth)or 3arc dont put it at all.i mean it would be a risk.quick revive,or losing all of the revives for infinity ammo?

Absolutely - a refill ammo perk is totally messing the gameplay! What I think is a good idea, is a +50% ammo perk (being very expensive). But the "shit, I'm out of wonder ammo and I'm in round 84" must stay. It's one of the main challenges for high round attempts.

I totally agree, they should make a perk giving you 50% more ammo.

I can't say that I totally hate the idea. As long as the cost is high (5000+) and set to a 3 use limit like QR, I think it would be a great thing for the average and new zombie players. I would consider everyone on this site above average to amazing zombie players, so of course we know how to get max ammos intelligently. But for the average players, it would be a great addition to help them break the 20+ round barrier.

I mean let's be honest, it's already possible to get guaranteed Max Ammos til about Round 50 if you know how to work the system (SuperHands can back me up, he's the guy that taught me this). So I really don't think it'd change it THAT much for us experienced players. Just might speed up a couple rounds towards the end of your match. To be honest, I'd probably not even use it for the most part unless it's an emergency. I'd save it for the 40+ rounds.