Zombie Story (Verrukt)

Story is based off of call of duty : world at war's premium map,Verruct.

Team one was coming back from Germany , we had won.We decided to kill hem with Radiation.I Swear to god I saw one twitch.My bud Steve was one of the many in a clean up crew.i left on account of purple heart.About 3 months later, the cleanup crew had been found torn apart, something messily ripping their heads off,From the forehead up WITH THEIR HANDS.We cleaned that shit up,I had to stare at my best comrades' lifeless body,once filled with optimistic spirit.

We went home,well ... Were GOING home, when a dispatch of Germans charged us,of course we ran them over and easily defeated them.One of the privates checked his body. there was a chain.He pulled it.

"Oh Shit." BOOM.

I passed out, but for a brief second I saw a 6 inch long piece of metal shrapnel.i had given up,and blood rushed to my lungs.Germans rolled in.i couldnt believe it.

I woke up. I looked a my stomach,it was stitched up,and it hurt to touch.i was unarmed,Exept for my trusty iron knife.there was 3 window, along with 3 doors. I tried to open them, but I was tired as hell.i sat down and thought... "What the fuck am I even DOING here?!" There was rumbling at the window.I was fully aware,but tired still.

It was one of those maggot heads who killed Steve.Without even thinking, I drilled my knife into his eye, he screamed with pain and fell. There were more.I sawed my way through those bastards.My cold dagger had suddenly become warm with blood,I felt much stronger.i sat downand layer my head back.From here,I could see under a door,where I saw a Military issue M1911.I reached under the door and attempted to sweep it out with my blade.They were coming.Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit.I kept sweeping and turned my hand to where I could grip it.i finally got it.My hand was stuck.HE WAS BEHIND ME.I flailed persistlantly untill I hit something.Apparently, kicking a zombie in the nads hurts them.it let out a wail of pain I've never heard.i nabbed the pistol and quickly shot him.

Remember that burst of strength I had?Well it came in handy!I tried to open one door,but it seemed electronically locked. the other door was a dead end.I was frustrated . . . I had been in that room for days. So I ripped open that door.the following days, I opened all the doors this way, kill, open , survive, It was all I knew anymore.

I had to eat.So I ate their corpses.Couldnt hurt,right?Right?!

Day 37267

Men in green come I eat they scream

Kill, Survive.

The test is complete Fuhrer!

"Results?"

"This virus spreads quickly and has no stop!"

"Good Richtofen,put it in the missiles"

"Yes Sir!"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic