What will happen next?

MNM1995

I was just curious to hear what you guys think will happen next to our characters? I know there are a ton of these topics posted but I wanted to have my own and learn straight from the people :D

I do have my own little theory, with evidence to support it, so here goes:

Our trio and Sam arrive in a new location via the overloaded teleporter (Thanks to the copletion of the ee on Moon). The location is an old, long abandoned manor house on the outskirts of Berlin. Shortly after arriving there, Sam realises this was once her house as a child, and watches as everything arouynd the house and in the gardens is burnt to a crisp (due to the rocket detonation). However, once the power is turned on, the characters learned that Dr.Maxis had left behind for them a trail which if they follow, will lead them to the location of the one weapon powerful enough to defeat Richtofen once and for all.

However, Richtofen also discovered some zombies had been carelessly left there by Maxis, frozen underground. Rictofen called upon these zombies and unfroze them, unleashing them on the survivors. As well, Richtofen found surviving zombies in the village surrounding the manor and got them too attack too.

Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Samantha follow the trail left by Maxis whilst simultaneously fighting off the undead hordes after their head's for Ed, with the trail leading them to an abandoned teleporter they must fix in order to get to their next location and continue the trail.

What are your thoughts?

And my proof by the way, though slim, is that the music easter egg on Moon (Or one of them) is 'Coming Home' and is sung from Samantha's point of view.

So again, let me know what you guys think of this and what ideas you've got- I'd love to hear 'em.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it seems only right to go to Paris. The zombie team already had plans for Moon to be Paris, but felt it lacked the grandness for a "season finale". I have a feeling we will show up in Paris with the earth still cloudy from the missles. It's obvious the war has officially begun between Samantha and Rictofen, but I see it taking a bit longer before they find a weapon to end him for good. I look forward to a reasonably hard easter egg that will set something off to clear the smokey dusty air. If that is not the end result then I look forward to some sort of mask (i.e. gas mask/infra dead vision) and the epic return of the hacker.

To me it seems only right to go to Paris. The zombie team already had plans for Moon to be Paris, but felt it lacked the grandness for a "season finale". I have a feeling we will show up in Paris with the earth still cloudy from the missles. It's obvious the war has officially begun between Samantha and Rictofen, but I see it taking a bit longer before they find a weapon to end him for good. I look forward to a reasonably hard easter egg that will set something off to clear the smokey dusty air. If that is not the end result then I look forward to some sort of mask (i.e. gas mask/infra dead vision) and the epic return of the hacker.

Good point, and I do think they'll end up in Paris too but I doubt it'll be the first map they go to, after all they are the Zombies team are going to need to explain what the next steps will be and perhaps lead up to a Paris map.

And to MyLilHellhound, I was supposed to put down in my theory that Maxis had taken most of his work from the 935 facility home with him, so he did have a teleporter there he was working on and that is also why there were zombies at his house frozen. Probably should have remebered that tbh, but whatevs :P

You guys all seemed to not be taking into account the fact that the crew has a time machine at their disposal.... that fact gives the next map unlimited possibilities!

The fact that the planet was pretty much destroyed doesn't limit future storyline at all. Think about it: the crew is free to travel back in time and, i dont know, say, stop richtofen from acheiving his master plan? Takeo mentioned something about hunting down the members of 935, so maybe they'll travel back in time to Paris before the planet was destroyed and hunt down a 935 member there?

You guys all seemed to not be taking into account the fact that the crew has a time machine at their disposal.... that fact gives the next map unlimited possibilities!

The fact that the planet was pretty much destroyed doesn't limit future storyline at all. Think about it: the crew is free to travel back in time and, i dont know, say, stop richtofen from acheiving his master plan? Takeo mentioned something about hunting down the members of 935, so maybe they'll travel back in time to Paris before the planet was destroyed and hunt down a 935 member there?

What time machine?

Paris sounds good, as long as there are at least 3 new maps (Not counting dead ops 2, which better be in there) I will be okay.

And the mansion is an amazing idea as well. As long as there are some open outside areas as well, I think that could make for a great map. Needs a dark tone, so should be night, and MAYBE rain.

But unfortunately, we would only have one map with the main characters at start, because otherwise it would be too damn confusing if you think about it.

I just can't resist picturing when I play these maps in my mind. AHHHHH! GONNA WAIT FOR FEW MONTHS! GAH!

*Breakdown over*

Paris as one of first maps in upcoming black ops 2 would sound great to me. I can just picture it, Fun and has more innovations which it is exciting. I just don't see any other maps that are possible. We just got to wait.

I just get epicfulness feeling about upcoming game. 8-)

-Nathan169

Paris sounds good, as long as there are at least 3 new maps (Not counting dead ops 2, which better be in there) I will be okay.

And the mansion is an amazing idea as well. As long as there are some open outside areas as well, I think that could make for a great map. Needs a dark tone, so should be night, and MAYBE rain.

But unfortunately, we would only have one map with the main characters at start, because otherwise it would be too damn confusing if you think about it.

Yeah there would be, i was thinking like mist-coated gardens but the rain sounds good too.

Maybe they could have alternating weather conditions? Would be cool :P

Remember guys the new way we start out a game of Zombies now, Through 'No Mans Land' I know Treyarch are going to keep that New Feature in cause it was really fun to do!

What could happen is, in my tiny opinion is this:

The world is in chaos, those who did survive the rocket crash are slowly getting killed by Richtofen and his Zombie Armada!

The Four are still stuck on the Moon/Area 51. Here is where the game starts out:

Think of it, if you will, The Crew are Stuck on 'No Man's Land', everyone with a respected random weapon of choice via Assault/Sub/Launcher, Crazy? yes, but think about it, How will they get off the Moon, I believe the Gersch Device, comes into play, more respectfully, Yuri himself. Now Someone of Random will be chosen to have one Gersch Device, it's basically survival on 'No mans land' racking up points the longer you stay, keep in mind, the Random Weapons that were selected at the Start only will have a half clip left.

Now the Character to have the Device, could be Nikolai, but, I'm just saying that cause Yuri and Nikolai are both Russian, but It could be given to Sam/Richtofen.

Now once the player throws the device, Yuri speaks out, Saying to them to go through the Device and it will take you too some place, Richtofen(Ghost), will not let Yuri, Interfere with the Destruction of the Crew! He tries to get the Portal shut, for game sakes , You will not be timed to get through the Portal, and the Portal will not close on you.

Now you go through the Gersch Device and Long behold your not at Area 51 no more, you also don't have any of your weapons, your back to just a pistol, but where you are located...is someplace I have yet to think of. :D

It's a thought really, I mean anything can happen at this point!

Also, It's good to be back! Site has really Changed!

Theoreticly, you wouldn't need "No Man's Land"(the place). All you would need is an area with jugg and PaP. Of course it would need decent size and no round timer.

Maybe work a few power switches in early...ex:You spawn where ever we end up. Apon looking around you see jugg and pap and a power switch. No windows, zombies spawn from ground. Everything as far as difficulty goes, would continue as normal.(progressively getting harder/eventually runners) However, no matter how many beeps go off,(s*** forgot about the beeps...think.think. idk) once you turn the power on for pap and jugg, all zombies are runners and move up one level in damage.

I hope I am being clear?

The No Man's Land things isn't too bad of an idea as a start before the level, if you know what I mean like before the game starts, you have to jump in the Gersch.

You could have it so the teleporter has malfunctioned and there's no Richtofen to fix it, meaning the four survivors are trapped in Area 51. One character at the start (Could be random or a certain one each time idk) could immediately throw down a Gersch, as the other characters all spawn with empty weapons (chosen at random). The four, figuring this is the end, decide to try their luck and enter the black hole once more because they may as well.

However, they are teleported to Samantha's old house instead (my theory above explains what that place is like) and then, as I said above, follow Maxis's trail and complete that easter egg.

That would work better I think, as I don't think Treyarch's zombie team should do another 'No Mans Land' as it wasn't tat popular and they like to keep things fresh with new ideas.

to: MNM

the main reason your theory won't work is trolls. It is hard enough trying to get people to get on the teleporter. Going by your theory, a random person would be chosen to hold a Gersh. If that person happened to be like half of the population on zombies,(trolls) you can count the new map out, cause you will never leave.. Imagine as soon as you spawn you hear "Samantha's throw something out of map" laugh because the one guy that was chosen to be savior, has now thrown your escape into oblivion.

EDIT: Also, what if you luck out and the guy throws it down and only three of you jump in. One guy stays behind to troll. Would you be able to continue without him? Too many flaws my friend. Too many flaws.

Im not hatin' man. Merely stating flaws. ;) I agree that there should be an area similar. Just not No Man's Land. It's clear they know the right formula to make it work, so there is no reason to use the same place.

Also, I want a No Man's Land type area on the stock map just as bad as you. I have a feeling the first map wont have one though. I think it will be similar to Kino, (small easter eggs/more story info/all around good time :) ) but be a bit bigger and include all perks....

Here's your first [brains] Welcome to the forum.

It was only an idea, besides it would have been quite cool. What are your ideas?

Im not hatin' man. Merely stating flaws. ;) I agree that there should be an area similar. Just not No Man's Land. It's clear they know the right formula to make it work, so there is no reason to use the same place.

Also, I want a No Man's Land type area on the stock map just as bad as you. I have a feeling the first map wont have one though. I think it will be similar to Kino, (small easter eggs/more story info/all around good time :) ) but be a bit bigger and include all perks....

Here's your first [brains] Welcome to the forum.

It was only an idea, besides it would have been quite cool. What are your ideas?

Oh yeah I know you weren't hating I was just curious on your opinions, like I said at the start of this blog i'm interested in what you have to say and I do agree that the next map will be similiar to Kino, doesn't pile it on story-wise but still fills in the blanks and is all around just good fun.

And thanks for the brain! :D

Well stop mocking me0, maybe if you came up with your own idea, you have no qualms about defeating others, especially my own. Just standing up for death's great idea.

Ps: I think having Maxixes old mansion would be great, especially of you could got to the courtyard. Plus, maxis could have a spare teleporter in the basement hidden under piles of junk.

I had an idea that the ending of the EE on Moon was the end of everything. The next zombies would feature a brand new cast and what they're doing happens simutaneously with what the original four are doing. Along the way the help Maxis set up his revenge on Richtofen and that's their stroyline but unknown to them it will end in their death due to the rockets sent from the moon. As much as I love the classic characters i'd like to see something new, hear some new voices and personalities. Wheter they do that are stick with the original gang, i'll be happy either way because zombies still rules.