Samantha is playing games with you

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the game is Texas Hold Em, the man just won because he had the Ace of Spades

True, it is the set up of Texas Hold 'Em (each player has 2 cards unique to them, and all players share the 5 cards in the middle) however, we have no idea who won. Simply having the Ace of Spades means nothing unless it is part of the winning hand, like say a flush or 3 of a kind, or whatever was the best combo any player had. All the cards in the middle are face down, as well as the other players cards. Therefore, we have no idea who had the best hand.

As with all these puzzle pieces they seem to have many layered meanings

Pygmalion is interesting because of Eliza

Now if you look at the history of ai your find chess and cardgames you could interpret the player board.....

The development of slot machines is also quite interesting

As with most of my posts this is wildly overthought and in all probability has nothing to do with it but the subjects make really interesting reading

I think the game is Texas Hold Em, the man just won because he had the Ace of Spades

True, it is the set up of Texas Hold 'Em (each player has 2 cards unique to them, and all players share the 5 cards in the middle) however, we have no idea who won. Simply having the Ace of Spades means nothing unless it is part of the winning hand, like say a flush or 3 of a kind, or whatever was the best combo any player had. All the cards in the middle are face down, as well as the other players cards. Therefore, we have no idea who had the best hand.

I agree with this. Cards in the center are open in texas holdem.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Did anyone else notice in the 2nd picture that there are perk bottles infront of the teddy bear,

BLUE bottle= Quick revive

RED bottle= juggernog

GREEN= Speed cola

ORANGE= double tap root beer

I noticed it but I'm not sure what it means, if it does at all. I'm thinking it may just be a hint towards the general zombies theme. Was that image in Sam's destructive room or in her clean room? That might help, because I don't know why she'd have it if it was in her clean room, but the destructive one gives me a zombies and 115 feel, so it doesn't surprise me that they'd be in there. I hope that made sense haha.