Sniping in Call of duty 9.

Zaptn.

How do you think sniping should be in BO2? Im playing WaW and actually enjoying sniping. Black ops sniping was good if you were actually going to snipe (sit in a corner+hardscope) but it didn't work for quickscoping. In MW3 i think quickscoping is too easy, numerous times have i been killed in a gun fight were i've had a shotgun/smg at close range by quickscopers. WaW sniping for me is great, you can choose to have a scope or not, and the can be used in close quarters but not as much as in MW3.

What do you think? :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never quickscoped in World at War o:

I like quickscoping in all three Modern Warfare games but I like the Black Ops quickscoping a bit better 8-)

I have no problem with it. It's a little difficult to master but I have quickscoped in public matches and personally, I love it :)

I like quickscoping in all three Modern Warfare games but I like the Black Ops quickscoping a bit better 8-)

I have no problem with it. It's a little difficult to master but I have quickscoped in public matches and personally, I love it :)

There IS NO quickscoping in black ops. :|

There IS NO quickscoping in black ops. :|

There's only where you scope and shoot right as it goes to the "zoom vision".

I think thats what she means? :?