Jimmy Zelinski worked on Modern Warfare 3.

I apoligize for not putting this on the MW3 thread, but I felt that it wouldn't be as viewed if I put it there.

So I had just finished MW3 on vetren, and I noticed in the credits they had additional support from Treyarch and what looks like a lot of it! That section bore the most names in the credits. But one of those names was Jimmy Zelinski! I'm not sure how much influence he had on the project but he may have been able to incorperate some zombie-related propaganda (more then the teddy bears hopefully) into MW3. I'm still not that sure about MW2 i will check unless any one of you people will, but we may consider looking into the Modern Warfares more.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since zombies it really turned into COD's thing in general. I'm sure if they were going to include all the people at Treyarch that made the Wii version they would have sub-divided it into other catagories other then shoving them in 1 text block along with sledgehammer games and other affiliates. If someone could check the Wii version for conframation. It could be simply but IMO the chances are very slim.

• Administrators

I personally don't see it as anything other than recognizing them for making the Wii version. Treyarch didn't do much, so it is appropriate in my eyes to just put them in with the other affiliates such as Sledgehammer. I just really think the Teddy Bear thing is an Infinity Ward thing. It isn't really CoD in general because Treyarch only includes it in it's smaller audience, Zombies. If they included it in the campaign and multiplayer, THEN it would be a CoD thing, but it is basically just an IW thing.

OBJECTION!! Woah there sailor, lets not generalize Treyarch here. I am refering to Jimmy Z. in general. Now for arguments sake lets say that he didn't do anything on the X-Box. What the censored did he do to the Wii version? Really now-a-days hes really just the zombies guy. What would he do on wii or maybe x-box that he wanted to do on these version?