TREYARCH Bring Back Exploding Body Parts like from WaW!!!

LILNIG

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't enough memory on the Xbox disk to include gore AND customization in Black Ops. Although, if they worked with Playstation's Blu-ray disks, it would probably all fit, and more.

The fact of the matter is, 2 years ago they chose customization over gore. This time around, they can tone down the customization or get rid of other features to include gore. We will just have to wait and find out.

Well i have xbox box and waw, and when i played it it never not worked or the limbs didnt blow up right so for them to say the xbox is memory is lacking is bull because it worked before perfectly fine. And with black ops customization it wasnt even that good or atleast its not what i was expecting it to be, maybe lacking a bit if anything.. like with them showing the different clothes you can wear, whats the purpose for that.... Ditch that bring back GORE and no i dont mean AL GORE i dont care about if global warming is real i love warm winter!

WE WANT DETACHABLE LIMBS, BLOOD AND BONES, REAL WAR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DONT WANT TO BE DELT A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF DAMAGE AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT DEATH FROM INTERNAL INJURIES!!!

Hmm yeah, I can't really think of what they might sacrifice, it also seems a bit fake when a guy hits a claymore he'd slip and fall like on a banana peel. Anything they might take out would ruin it being a cod game.

On the other hand I you could just have the limb explode like in zombies on iPhone and leave no arm rolling around.

I think dying from internal injuries with nothing to show for it is the worst thing about CoD.

WaW was a great CoD game and didnt have much left out of it that we dont have now..

They only added the littlest of things now, that WaW didnt have..

THEY JUST NEED TO BRING BACK REALISTIC DEATH AND LIMB DETACHMENT.

I clearly remember in multiplayer seeing legs and arms and torsos EVERYWHERE. That is one of the factors that made it so fun.

THANK YOU..

I HOPE THEY PUT IT IN BO2

I hate when Treyarch tries to copy Infinity Ward's mistakes

Treyarch had something good having the real effects of war..

then they see Infinity Ward not do it and then they copy them.

Treyarch should go back to WaW and BO and combine the best of them..

AND DONT THEY DARE LOOK AT Mw3 FOR IDEAS

BECAUSE THAT WAS THE WORST COD!

Ive been playing WaW for the past week and a half only because..

1. EXPLODING LIMBS

2. CLIMBING ABILITY

I have a solution, no limbs coming off, but if you kill a guy violently enough his WHOLE body would burst and bones would fly. Quake did it like 10 years ago and we can to.

LOL :lol: Can't believe someone brought up Quake! What a classic game. That was more like 15 years ago, and unfortunately, it was just a different time back then. The pre-GTA3 era in videogames was filled with all sorts of violence like that, but it went relatively unnoticed by the masses and the media. But once GTA3, with it's over the top violence (it was also the biggest game release of the year, putting it in the spotlight even more), hit shelves it was all over. Parents and news networks across the nation went on a frenzy with it, and it really did change the industry. In fact, GTA3 was pretty much one of the first games I remember them asking to check IDs for. I never really recalled it being such a big deal before then.

But now people are much more sensitive to the whole thing. It's seems you can't even have someone shooting a gun in a videogame nowadays without some organization or politcal group coming after you. It's sad, really.

Does anyone know if Treyarch/Activision came under criticism for the gore in WaW? I don't recall reading any articles about it. And I don't think they'd avoid putting gore in Black Ops on Infinity Ward's behalf. Hell, if anything IW should be taking notes from Treyarch. Black Ops was easily the best playing CoD game so far IMO.

I dont recall anything negative being said about it, its almost like no one noticed or noticed it wasnt continued in Black Ops and i said the thing about IW because it just seemed like they tried to copy them by taking it out and not putting it in BO, but anyway its a VIDEO GAME BASED ON WAR why the hell isnt there REAL WAR FATALITIES, INJURIES and DEATH!

They did it for WaW they should do it again.

Theres nothing in none of them only WaW

Treyarch has to go back to WaW and Black Ops combine the best of them.

And not try and be like IW or do anything they've done with Mw3

Because that is the WORST Call Of Duty EVER!

I LOVE SEEING THE LIMBS FLY AND THE WAR WORTHY DEATH

Theres nothing in none of them only WaW

Treyarch has to go back to WaW and Black Ops combine the best of them.

And not try and be like IW or do anything they've done with Mw3

Because that is the WORST Call Of Duty EVER!

I LOVE SEEING THE LIMBS FLY AND THE WAR WORTHY DEATH

Nothing like seeing your arm getting ripped off by an MG eh? ;)

You know it baby :D

But for real if they dont put gore back and limb detachment in BO2

ill probally continue playing WaW multiplayer and then only play BO2 Zombies

Because im so tired of seeing such a brutal weapons kill somebody by internal injuries and nothing else to show for it :'(

CALL OF DUTY MULTIPLAYER SUCKS WITHOUT REALISTIC MAN SLAUGHTER

Lol I remember playing split screen WaW with 2 other fraggots (minion and commander). I remember shooting commanders arm off with old' trenchy and 3 severed hands came out. I was like WTFLOL?!?!

Anyways, did anyone play XCOM? If one of your agents got killed in it his body would collapse and slump on the ground in the most disgusting, horrifying and spine chilling way possible. Even WaW or mortal kombat can't even come close on the disturb-o-meter.