TREYARCH Bring Back Exploding Body Parts like from WaW!!!

LILNIG

This is a petition for Trayarch's next game to include the long lost forgotten game mechanic of exploding body parts like from WaW.

Bring this back!!!

I LOVED seeing a shot gun blast blow off someones arm or leg

Or

a claymore/bouncing betty blow off both legs

Or

a plane drop bombs and leave you with all your limbs completely blown off

Bring it Back!!!!

ITS A LONG LOST LOVE.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i liked those animation when get killed the limbs blown off. More realistic... 8-)

But I highly doubt it that treyarch would bring it back. Since Black ops released, treyarch reduced blood, gore, and violence content. Because of younger players often played the game. My opinion , I dont really care about younger players play more blood and gore games and i still really want blood and gore back.

-Nathan169

Yes, i liked those animation when get killed the limbs blown off. More realistic... 8-)

But I highly doubt it that treyarch would bring it back. Since Black ops released, treyarch reduced blood, gore, and violence content. Because of younger players often played the game. My opinion , I dont really care about younger players play more blood and gore games and i still really want blood and gore back.

-Nathan169

This is why I love God of War :lol: they should make Santa Monica to help out in the zombies so it would became more bloodier and gorier and more wundabar :twisted:

Regards Yellow-card8

I dont understand how blood and gore is a bad thing, they're playing a war game its what they should expect. :lol: . If a grenade/bomb blew up right next to you i'm sure all your body parts wouldn't still be in place, dead or not. :lol:

Oh and that reminds me, explosives back like they were in black ops please, i think a water balloon could do more damage than the explosives in MW3.

Water balloons lol basically this EXPLODING LIMBS mechanic NEEDS to return if enough us want it will get it ! And for these little kids playing dont adjust sh!t for them their not old enough to be playing anyway its rated Mature for a reason advertise the game for who its really intended to be for.. MATURE AUDIENCES!

If they don't return exploding body parts like from WaW because its to graphic for kids that aren't even old enough to play it in the first place their next game should be rated "E"(Everyone) or even better "EC"(EarlyChildhood) instead of Mature since they don't earn the Mature rating lol

I agree with what is said above. If it disturbs you, don't buy the game. If you are too young, don't get the game. In real war, if a grenade explodes nearby you/another person, they won't just fall down and have a red area where the grenade hit. They are going to go flying off, and they will probably be dismembered. These are the horrors of war. If you can't handle it, don't play it.

Actually, Not all younger players that cant handle these games. My younger brother is 11 but a great player on call of duty series. I am serious, not all younger players are bad or cant handle blood gore content. Most of the good games are M rated. The problem is that it doesn't have settings that you can turn on or off the blood and gore content. Instead reducing violence in the game. It would be better solution to that. I don't really need that for my little brother, he is already into that like me. :)

-Nathan169

Then have a setting!

I've never played WAW, but these days, the goriest thing that happens is making a crawler!

Dear Treyarch:

It's an M-rated game. That means you can do literally anything aside from nudity. ANYTHING.

Plus, It's zombies. Isn't that mode SUPPOSED to be goreyer? However you spell it.

Sincerely: Tankeo

Let me fill you in, and we're not talking about zombie play, its multiplayer and campaign, World at War featured limb detachment so in the usual call of duty you've played you probably noticed when an explosion occurs and your body can restrain all that force and come out of that intact with not one scratch on your player and still dies just to no physical damage just from internal wounds lol. Well in World at War if your player gets shot in arm with a shot gun close range it blows it off, if a grenade explodes to the side of you youll most likely have an arm and a leg blown off, if someone gets a kill streak that involves bombs and explodes next to you all of your limbs are being blown apart. IT WAS THE BEST THING IN WORLD AT WAR NEXT TO ZOMBIES. And they haven't brought it back since then, which was 3 years ago and it sucks! And from what I learned in this forum its because it was to gory, but meanwhile its a WAR GAME which should NATURALLY feature the REAL effects of war. So since Call of Duty is trying to market outside the realm of MATURE audiences which the game is for whom its intended to be sold to, they took it out for people who cant face the real effects of war in a VIDEO GAME lol and younger audiences even though their not old enough to buy it.. So its made for MATURE make for MATURE, ENOUGH OF INTERNAL INJURIES CAUSING DEATH AND NO PHYSICAL HARM!!!!!!

I agree to what I have heard everyone say so far.The option of having the violence turned off and on would be a big plus.As for me I wanna be able to rag doll someone and completely disrespect everyonein my path thats the glory we should have right?I mean are we the only ones that remember the devastation of the PTRS?The sniper rifles in the blk ops zombie mode were weak lol.They were like cap guns for real.

You should be able to switch exploding body parts/gore on and off to satisfy some players. However some people go to war because these games influence them, this might sound offensive but if people are stupid enough to believe that going into real war means your going to keep all your bones/limbs and think you'll recover from an explosion both mentally and physically within seconds is ludicrous.

Obviously the game cant make it so if you get shot you won't make a full recovery seconds after the damage is dealt because that would make games incredibly slow and no fun at all. However the gore aspect brings some reality to the game and abit of laughter :lol: .

Like i mentioned in a post somewere above, if grenades are as to be ridiculously weak as in MW3, atleast make them so if legs/arms get blown of it effects there movement/gameplay until they respawn.

Another thing about explosions id like to mention (a little bit of topic but i've been wanting to say this for a while) In BO a valkyrie rocket explosion, as it might do more damage it looked the same/sounded the same as a grenade explosion, the same as gunship rockets. I dont think this is right, i think different types of explosions should vary in damage, appearance and sound. The Valkyrie rockets explosion should've been the same as the predators from MW3 (maybe abit smaller), and the gunship rockets should've been like the 2'nd bomb from the AC-130 (don't know what its called).The motars should've been like the artillery from WaW but abit stronger.

I miss seeing body parts be blown off their bodys :cry:

I cant even play my WaW it has a crack from being over played

MY OVERPLAYED OBITUARY (In Order)

-Call of Duty World At War

-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

-Call of Duty Black Ops

-Call of Duty Mw3 (Deliberately Destroyed for Being Made)

R.I.P (Except Mw3, YOU DESERVED IT)

Im sure they can put it together now if thats the case, its almost been 4 years since WaW im sure theres new tech they could use to fix that.

I'm sorry but its not something that they can fix just with some tech.

If we get gore then some thing else gets cut away.