Walking Dead Map

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! Massive generalisation alert! I wouldn't say every Zombie fan likes The Walking Dead. A few maybe, but not every one. Plus Treyarch'd need approval from the guys who made The Walking Dead to use their characters and locations. I doubt it'd ever happen. If it did, it'd be The Walking Dead: The Game, not Black Ops 2 Zombies :)

I like it personally because it has a plot. I mean COD Zombies would be fun, but not as great as it is without a plot. Most of you guys probably like mainly people chopping off heads and all blood and gore (no offense to anyone who does like those kinds of zombie films/shows). I just think it would be fun thats all.

But unlike Nikolai's country, we can have our own opinions. AMERICA. HELL YES.

I like it personally because it has a plot. I mean COD Zombies would be fun, but not as great as it is without a plot. Most of you guys probably like mainly people chopping off heads and all blood and gore (no offense to anyone who does like those kinds of zombie films/shows). I just think it would be fun thats all.

But unlike Nikolai's country, we can have our own opinions. AMERICA. HELL YES.

Nazi Zombies has a plot....

How long will it take for Treyarch to realize that almost every zombie fan loves The Walking Dead? Playing as Michael Rooker again maybe, Rick, Glenn, Andrea, etc. would be EPIC. I think it would be great to play as them in an Atlanta setting or something. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!! :D

Well... I'd agree with this if you know... The earth's atmosphere wasn't destroyed.....

Also I never liked the walking dead... Never seemed to interest me, so your previous statement was false that all zombie lover like the walking dead....

I personally think this would be an AMAZING idea.... the only problem is that the normal crew is constantly cracking jokes an throwin out cheesy one-liners and making the Walking Dead crew say stuff like that would really compromise the grim feeling that IS the Walking Dead...

But if they could make that work this would be a pretty LEGIT idea. like who wouldn't enjoy playing as Rick with his revolver or impaling a zombies head w/ Darryl's crossbow? :twisted:

The Walking Dead is ok...

Far to slow.

The only thing that is looking promising is the next location, the prison.

Treyarch should do a prison map. It has been on my wanted list for quite some time.

Resident Evil did it, The Walking Dead are doing it...

Prisons & zombies are all the rage at the minute.

Throw in Vorkuta, the prison break level of Dead Ops, half the ground work is done.

Regards Alpha.

Far to slow.

Treyarch should do a prison map. It has been on my wanted list for quite some time.

Throw in Vorkuta, the prison break level of Dead Ops, half the ground work is done.

Regards Alpha.

Prison map, mmm, me likey

A prison map would be ok, yes. You could flip a trap switch and BOOM the whole place goes into lockdown. Wouldn't it be similar to Verruct though? An asylum is pretty much an insane person prison, Right? If you care for my opinion at all I think that they should make larger, more open maps, not cramped ones like a prison.

I've always thought a prison based map would be great too. Cells, prison yard and all. A Walking Dead map I'm not too sure about though.

Huge fan of the show by the way. It's started off slow but the action is really starting to pick up now. The second season finale was awesome IMO. I know the third season will be much faster paced then the prevoius too. Not to mention the writing is brilliant and the gore is spot on. When Dale had his guts pulled out by the zombies it just screamed Romero. Idk just my thoughts on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Far to slow.

Regards Alpha.

Prison map, mmm, me likey

They have a prison map in Dead Island. It is quite the awesome besides being Dead Island so you are limited to areas, but it still looks creepy.