WUNDERWAFFE VS THUNDERGUN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer the thundergun cause if u have a HUGE hoard of zombies that get the majority i love it when you shoot the thundergun with dempsey cause he says "the chunks are flying........there still falling"

and nikoli says "these chunks look like ex wife no?"

Wunderwaffe upgraded only kills 10 zombies per shot, unlike the World at War version in which it kills up to 24 zombies givin it the same killin potencial as the Thunder gun.

I'm pretty sure the DG-3 only killed 20 per shot ;)

Sorry, it killed 24.

Hmm, must just be the PC version then...

• 2 weeks later...

You all saw my Thompson vs mp40 battle. Now it's time for an web more epic battle!

Stats

WW:

Ammo(reserve): 15 (Unupgraded)

Clip: 3 (Unupgraded)

Semi-auto

Obtained from: Box

Maps; SNN, Der Riese,Cotd

Thundergun:

Ammo: (reserve) 12

Clip: 2

Semi auto

Obtained from: box

Maps/ Nacht (blops only), kino, ascension

The rundown:

We all love the wunderwaffe just because it's plain out classic. It's my favorite. However the thundergun can take out more zombies at a time with relatively the same amount if ammo. So, as far as favorite, my vote goes to the dg-2. As for power, my vote goes to the thundergun.

You?

I'm too lazy to get you the link to the thread where we cut each others heads on this topic ;) But there was already one.

We all love the wunderwaffe just because it's plain out classic. It's my favorite. However the thundergun can take out more zombies at a time with relatively the same amount if ammo. So, as far as favorite, my vote goes to the dg-2. As for power, my vote goes to the thundergun.

You pretty much got the general valid answer to the question with this. Style = DG2, Efficiency = Thunder.