99 Ascension, Just For YOU!

DrumHero

I have browsed these forums a lot in the time I've been playing Black Ops. DLC info and even for help when I was new. I always speculate and get answers but have never registered and told anybody thank you. Thank you tons.

So, I hit round 99 on Ascension PS3 (D_r_u_m_H_e_r_o, Rank 8) also 87 on a different name which is rank 46 and I wanted to thank everybody here for everything you've let me in on, even the zombie storyline at times!

So here's to you all, bringing you the greatest Ascension strategy!

www.youtube.com/drumstrums .. I really hope it helps you all.

Thanks CoDz. Glad to be registered! :P

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader210":1l4qbvru]Nice job, are you going to aim for any higher rounds or just stick with this?

You never know you could beat a world record!

Ya know, I never really thought about it much. The leaderboard doesn't save past 99, so once I get 99 on a map I kind of feel like I beat it, due to if I go farther I get no credit for the hours and hours put into the game. :P

I've kind of graduated from being a record chaser to more of helping other players learn quicker than it took me to learn. Going to start pumping out a lot of youtube videos for all the best strategies on all the maps. I know there's a dozen strategies and it's hard to shuffle through the good and bad ones.

I want to show people that 99 or even lower, like 70+, isn't that bad to achieve as long as you are strategizing and communicating as well as you can.

But anywho, to answer your question I guess, I don't really know. :D I'm sure someday I will, but geez them co-op games just take forever!

I have browsed these forums a lot in the time I've been playing Black Ops. DLC info and even for help when I was new. I always speculate and get answers but have never registered and told anybody thank you. Thank you tons.

So, I hit round 99 on Ascension PS3 (, Rank 8) also 87 on a different name which is rank 46 and I wanted to thank everybody here for everything you've let me in on, even the zombie storyline at times!

So here's to you all, bringing you the greatest Ascension strategy!

http://www.youtube.com/drumstrums .. I really hope it helps you all.

Thanks CoDz. Glad to be registered! :P

I see your friends with RelaxingEnd. I've seen ''D_r_u_m_H_e_r_o is now online'' in one of his NML videos. :shock:

Ah yes Superhands they do get tedious. And yeah Dougie, I know RelaxingEnd but we don't play together really aside from maybe No Man's Land due to our connection together. He's UK and I'm USA.

Seen you on these forums a lot though Superhands! :)

Yep, I believe so, Finland. Either way, I just always say from the UK or Europe. English accent and never have a good connection with any of them. :P I have a lot of Europeans on my friend's list, some of them very good, just can't get anything better than a 2 bar connection with them though, unfortunately.

I've seen some of your strategies posted up, they're pretty good, better than I ever expected when seeing more strategies, ya know. They're everywhere, but only a select few are really viable. Shrug... :D