How tired do you get of hearing this...

"Modern warfare 3 is the best call of duty ever! World at war sucks!"

I am not, in any way, trolling or knocking mw3 and it's fans! (I like it a little actually) but I just get sooooo tired when people tell me this. Half the time id bet it's the only cod they've ever played.

"You're just a stupid noob tht can't appreciate mastery like mw3."

Once again, my attempt at psychiatry has failed. tur story: We were doing a native American unit in history. We had to create our own tribe. (Not exactly high school level, but it was fun.)

Anyways someone actually named their tribe the "mw3lovers". :facepalm:

Anyone else have experiences like these?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People anger me. I personally believe they also have never owned another COD game. I've never played WAW (No flame, please), but I believe Treyarch makes the best games. They are just perfectly balanced. I still play IW games from time to time when I'm not playing BO, Halo, Fallout, or Battlefield (That's right, I'm one of the few that enjoys both companies). Let's face it though, COD4 is the shit.

Many people sImply buy a COD game because "ZOMG! IT'S TEH NEW CALL OF DUTY!", or they just want to try it out.

Since the average COD player wants it for the MP, well, you're aware of the Call of Duty Conspiracy, right?

You're not?

I'll fill you in.

Ready for this?

Are you sure?

Ok.

Spoiler alert.

Aside from Zombies, every COD game is basically the same.

So, naturally, with the annual graphics update, every COD seems better.

Plus there are a lot of 9 year-olds who think they're cool 'cause they play COD.

Yeah, hear you there.

"I'm cool cause I play call of duty".

Ever heard of fallout, killzone, or dead island?

"No but I bet they suck cod rules!"

I hate kids. :facepalm:

Hate to say I respectfully disagree with your comment about every cod being the same except for zombies. W@w had an awesome, fast campaign, playing as the russians and fighting japanese, and black ops really changed it up with all the covert stuff. The original 3 cods are pretty good too. The Russian campaign on finest hour is kind of like on w@w but just not as cool. :)

But I do think all of the IW cods are pretty much the same, with the exception of the original.

Aside from Zombies, every COD game is basically the same.

Not really... there is a HUGE difference between Treyarch's and IW's games.

Either way, do you really think they're going to be that much different between games? Same series and all. Basically just point, shoot, get kill. It really is no different than any other shooter. There isn't alot to innovate on, so they're actually doing pretty good on innovations.

But I do hate when people hate on BO or Treyarch in general. It pisses me off because they give such stupid reasons for it. "Wah, Ghost and Famas are soooo OP." Just shut up and enjoy the damn game. That's what games are for. Fun.

Human beings only care about what's "hip and new" they don't care if it's total shit or not. Look at reality. When the Iphone 4G came out idiots would go out and buy it because "it's the newest Iphone." Even if they had more bugs than the previous version (much like MW3)

MW3 has SO many damn bugs, and yet people don't seem to care, only because "it's the NEWEST CoD."

I only bought it because my fellow peers wanted me to. Not because of multiplayer or anything like that. If I wanted to play m multiplayer, I'd go play MW2 or BO.

Fun Story:

The new COD, MW3 had came out, and it was getting close to Christmas. I told my mom at least 3 times that "

"I didn't want it because there's no zombies, and Survival mode is just a rip off of that."

I'm paraphrasing of course.

And what do I get on that faithful Christmas morning,

MW3.

It wasn't even on my list... :(

I know this sounds whiny, but it was a fun story.

I hate it when people hate on treyarch because tbh there games are always different, I would say my favourite cod varies. If I'm playing WaW it's because I'm bored of black ops and if I'm playing black ops then I'm bored of MW3 (I sort of 'cycle' between those games). However if I play mw2 I get bored to quickly because it's like mw3. Oh and on the subject of kids, I always seem to be in a zOmbie lobby with 2 bossy 12 year olds from London, why oh why :lol:

I found this a lot when MW2 came out, but not MW3, but people are actually still saying this? I'm surprised, every lobby that I join, if the topic comes up, they all say the same thing, that this is the worst CoD there has been since before 4. I didn't think people still actually thought it was actually good.

As to the guns being "good" and people complain that's not what I do. I get pissed if someone uses overpowered guns, striker and dual fmg's are the things that piss me off. They are both just ridiculously too good. But when people use the good guns, PP90, P90, MP7, ACR, I don't get mad at that.

And people can call other people try-hards all they want, it's a stupid name, I see no problem with try-harding, I get called a try-hard when I quick scoped in MW2, I don't really understand what it's supposed to even mean anymore.

• 2 months later...

I'm fine with people saying that the current CoD is their favourite CoD, what I don't like is for them to hate on the previous games simply because they either suck at them/simply because they're the previous CoD and so must be awful.

I also don't like the number of people who say MW3 is the best, and yet don't give any reason for that whatsoever. I mean, what makes it better than BO etc? If you're going to hate other games, then at least give a reason for doing so.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol tryhard- someone who constantly puts out maximum effort in every match to achieve the highest k/d possible and if they die, you will see their heart rate and blood pressure spike to levels of 9001. They will also constantly rage if they don't get their M.O.A.Bs or all they're killstreaks in one life.

Example:

Espada-6- kills xXxiTryHardzxXx he hears "F*CK YOU YOU MOTHERF*CKING PIECE OF SHIT!!! WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT BULLSH*T!?!?!? GO F*CKING KILL YOURSELF YOU F*CKING FAYGET! I WAS ON A F*CKING 23 KILLSTREAK HAD ONE MORE TILL MY M.O.A.B. F*CK YOU B*TCH ASS FAYGET!!!!"

He then proceeds to leave the room and takes his entire clan with him.

As for myself I just started playing shooters and they are pretty easy with BO being my first and managing to get a 1.55 k/d by the time MW3 came out. Now i have a 2.15 in MW3 and don't really care about it anymore because making it over 2 qualifies you as being "pretty good."

• 2 months later...