Why not add...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by looters? Do they steal points or something similar?

He means like normal people that aren't zombies. You know, looters like when a disaster strikes?

I know that, but I was wondering what they would do. Now that I look at my post I see it wasn't worded very well.

Actly- except they shoot at you. And I you take x amount if hits, you die.

And I suppose they would take sonething of yours. Maybe a gun, perks, points, it would be completely random.

No, that doesn't really make sense unless they down you. They can't just stick their hands into your pockets and take something. They aren't the pentagon thief.

True, very true.

Okay so take out the part where they take a perk, cause you would lose them anyways if you went down. So if you went down they would either take 500 points (Or the rest of your points, if you have less than 500.)

And if you kill all of them, if they took your points your points that were stolen would be given back and doubled, possibly a fire sale or free perk. Either way you will get max ammo at the end I the round.

Ok well trying to be less blunt :lol: about this, I just think having something shoot at you in a game like zombies would make it so much less fun. I already hate having even just the cosmonaut! I mean if you could always kill him in one hit then it would be ok but when you throw all your qeds and hes still alive it just gets really annoying. I could only imagine the glitches that would come with some guy shooting at you then taking points...

This is why I think it wouldn't work.

A) we already have looters in the form of astronauts, pentagon thiefs, cosmonaut monkeys, and temple monkeys. Each of which "loot" something different, in different ways.

B) Even though I like to think people could have survived the earth explosion through bunkers or something of that nature, I have to admit, it would take so much away from zombies. I mean why are we trying so hard to survive on the maps we are on, if we could simply go where the survivors are and sip tea. :D

C)I HATE SURVIVAL on MW3. You seem to get shot from the most retarded angles, and you know if it were you shooting, you wouldnt have got the kill.

I feel like it would be a little to close to blending the two.

That said, I could see maybe a group of the ascension type zombies (duckin and rollin) that ran with the normal type zombies. They could possibly be random in what they steal but again it would have to be a boss round. I cant tell you how mad i would be if I thought the zombie im running straight at(and try to screen shake away) grabs me up and takes my gun/perk/money/drop/etc. BOSS ROUND ONLY!

I said it once, I will say it again: I'VE NECER PLAYED SHANGRI LA. I was judging from the pictures.

Yeah, you'd think it's open from those with all those beautifyul pictures of the waterfall area under the bridge... Try watching a video (or buy it, it's a fun one) and you'll see what we're talking about.

That said, I could see maybe a group of the ascension type zombies (duckin and rollin) that ran with the normal type zombies. They could possibly be random in what they steal but again it would have to be a boss round. I cant tell you how mad i would be if I thought the zombie im running straight at(and try to screen shake away) grabs me up and takes my gun/perk/money/drop/etc. BOSS ROUND ONLY!

Hmmm...

Maybe a kind of zombie that's as fast as the Shrieker, and tries to avoid shots, but it's not a special round, and there'd be more of them.

They'd have 1000 points of health less than regular zombies, and could start spawning at round 13.

sprinters 2.0.