*Pro Perk Idea Discussion*

I know people have come up with this before. But Upgrading Perks is a good thing for difficult rounds as for my opinion. If someone doesn't like this pro perk idea. Why do you don't like it? Just because its overpowered? I mean there is no players that you are going against like multiplayer.

It will make zombies too easy if you upgraded to Pro at the beginning of game. Why not, it would unlock allowing upgrade to Pro on certain objectives or points. So you can't upgrade it at the beginning rounds, which it is better idea. Only depending on how easy the map is. If the map is like Der Riese, it would unlock on around 35 - later rounds. Verruckt, maybe around 25 - later for as a example.

Maybe do with amount of head shots *excluding while instant kill* to unlock Pro version of Deadshot.

Maybe You earn at certain points and kills to unlock Pro version of Juggernog.

*You need to have specific perks in order to do objectives to unlock it.*

All of these is for as a example.

I know zombies game is all about surviving. But there should be a support for difficult rounds. Its not like all be so easy or it takes away strategies when you think of it. You can do the exact same way as the zombies are now. With just a support of difficult rounds on Pro Perks if you wanted a support.

I like to know what are your opinions and ideas about Pro perks. Please post a detailed response so I can understand what you are saying for some of you. I like to discuss about this idea. :)

-Nathan169

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have it unlocked at a certain round, i would do it at a certain amount of points. Like, hit a button for 50000, and pro perks become available. And you would still have to buy the starting perk if you want the pro version, which would be about double the price (plus the original, so jugg pro would cost 7500 total, plus the 50000 originally). Also, if you go down, you have to rebuy the original perk, then the pro perk again, but not reactivate the button.

I say do it like multiplayer.

Do the thing enough and it gets stronger.

Juggernog:

Get hit enough times,

Something like that.

Pro Nog:

Take 4 hits and recover health faster

I like this idea. But Treyarch's gonna have to get creative with some of them, I mean, how do you power up Flopper without making it OP?

Pro version of PhD Flopper

Effects: Increased damage and radius from explosion when prone dive. Stops flinches when you get hit. *Just like the cut perk named Turfbrew.*

Why not?

Juggernog Pro: Lets you take one more hit than regular J-Nog and also recovers health 50% quicker.

Speed Cola Pro: Throws grenades and places equipment faster. Also switches weapons 50% faster.

Double Tap Pro: Lowers recoil and gives you 30% more ammo on your guns (excluding wonder weapons).

Quick Revive Pro:

Co-op: Gives your syrette a longer range so you can revive from a longer distance. Also revives twice as fast as regular quick revive.

Solo: Once downed you stay down for twice as long. When you get back up a wave of energy destroys everything around you and you have an effect similar to being shot with a VR-11 for ten seconds.

Stamin-Up Pro: Unlimited Sprint.

PHD Flopper Pro: Doubles all explosive damage and range.

Deadshot Daiquiri Pro: Removes flinch from being hit completely, also makes your bullet damage 20% stronger.

Mule Kick Pro: When upgraded to pro becomes a permanent perk so that if downed, you keep all 3 of your guns.

Each perk would cost 5000 points to upgrade to pro.

I like the knife perk idea, i thought of it being Slit-ango (like Tango)

Also me and my mates thought of PHD Flopper Pro.

At later rounds when someone goes down they normally have loads of zombies around them, so with PHD Flopper pro, maybe include the bigger explosion damage but also when downed, cause an explosion killing/harming near by zombies. Good or nah??

I think they should do it like multiplayer and say want a pro perk then you have to complete challenges to unlock it. Once unlocked all challenges for that perk then every game you go and  buy that perk it is already a pro perk!

Keep in mind the perks still do all have the same effects when pro is unlocked

Quick Revive Pro Challenges:

Revive 200 team mates.

Revive everyone on your team when you're last man standing 10 times.

Get a 50 revives with the ballistic knives. 

Get a ballistic knife revive from 50 feet or farther 

Quick Revive Pro:

Shoot any team mate with a PaP'd weapon and they will be revived

One self-revive available per game.

Juggernog Pro Challenges:

Recover from red screen without going down 50 times.

Don't get Jugg until round 20

Don't PaP until round 20

Juggernog Pro:

Take 5 hits

Faster health regeneration

Stronger weapon damage (Instead of Stopping Power Perk)

Stronger bullet penetration 

No environment damage or nova gas damage (ex. No freeze in COTD, not effected by nova gas crawlers)

Speed Cola Pro Challenges:

Kill 300 zombies ADS

Kill a zombie within 5 seconds of reloading 50 times

Damage a zombie, reload, and then finish them off by shooting them 50 times

Speed Cola Pro:

Faster reloading 

Faster movement while ADS (Like Stalker Pro in MW3)

Faster weapon switch and equipment readiness 

Double Tap Pro Challenges:

Kill 10 zombies in 10 seconds 

Kill 20 zombies in 20 seconds

Shoot 1,000 bullets into enemies

Double Tap Pro:

More Ammo: Three extra clips in reserved ammo (except wonder weapons)

Faster weapon cocking (mainly for shotguns and bolt action snipers)

Stamin-Up Pro Challenges: 

Run 50 miles

Avoid getting hit for two consecutive rounds 10 times

Activate the power 15 times

Stamin-Up Pro:

Run for an even longer duration 

Faster ADS after sprinting

Flopper Pro Challenges: 

Flop and kill 150 zombies

Kill 100 zombies with grenades 

PaP the M1911 five times

Flopper Pro:

No flinch when hit

Flop on flat surfaces

Stronger grenade damage (Uber-Grenades)

DeadShot Daiquiri Pro Challenges:

Hip fire and kill 500 zombies

Get 350 headshots 

Get two knife kills simultaneously within three seconds 20 times

DeadShot Daiquiri Pro:

Faster melee 

Auto aim headshot after sprinting

Increased accuracy 

Further range visibility (snipers only)

Mule Kick Pro Challenges:

Switch entire weapon cycle and kill 100 zombies

PaP all three weapons 20 times

Mule Kick Pro:

If downed get third weapon back that you lost after mule kick is purchased again 

Let me know if there should be anything added or taken away from these pro perks

I think they should do it like multiplayer and say want a pro perk then you have to complete challenges to unlock it. Once unlocked all challenges for that perk then every game you go and  buy that perk it is already a pro perk!

I like the idea of Pro Perks, but I don't think you should have the perk pro permanantly. I like that in zombies, every player is equal at the start of every game. The only way to be better is to practice, and the only advantage you will ever have is your own skill. Having an advantage as soon as you buy a perk doesn't seem like zombies to me.

Yeah that's true but it separate the zombie plays from the zombie slayas. I also thought about the pro perks can be enabled by unlocking them mid game. But then the challenges would have to be smaller proportioned such as only like 10 revives in one game for quick revive pro and etc.

Double Tap Pro:

More Ammo: Three extra clips in reserved ammo (except wonder weapons)

Faster weapon cocking (mainly for shotguns and bolt action snipers)

DeadShot Daiquiri Pro:

Faster melee

Auto aim headshot after sprinting

Increased accuracy 

Further range visibility (snipers only)

These are both already in the base version of double tap, other than that it all looks pretty good :D

Stamin-Up Pro: Unlimited Sprint.

PHD Flopper Pro: Doubles all explosive damage and range.

I think these two are alittle over powered. Think about these two combined with jugg and mustang and sally. it would be a one hit kill till like 30, and then a two hit kill till like 50.... a little too powerful or no? I would love it (i love mustang and sally, especialy in coop) but i think it would be a little OP.

*Edit: my bad guys, my quotations are not working for some reason :oops: *

I think pro perks should be like this;

Juggernog pro:

Recover from red screen faster

take 5 hits to down

Quick revive pro:

survive longer when your down

Have your primary weapon when in last stand

Double tap pro:

1.5x extra damage to bullets

all semi auto guns fire full auto

Speed cola pro:

Rebuild barriers faster

Swap weapons faster/aim faster reload even quicker

PHD flopper pro:

Bigger blast radius, the blast goes of when you down

Leaves a electrical current in the zombies that survive your blast, gradually killing them

Stamin up pro:

Unlimited sprint/move faster

ability to run through gas without being effected

Deadshot daiquiri pro:

Guns have no recoil at all

even smaller crosshairs

Mule kick pro:

Keep the 3'rd gun when you down

perk cap increased to 5.

I think pro perks should be like this;

Juggernog pro:

Recover from red screen faster

take 5 hits to down Juggernog is good as it is in my opinion

Quick revive pro:

survive longer when your down

Have your primary weapon when in last stand Maybe this and Switch weapons when downed?

Double tap pro:

1.5x extra damage to bullets

all semi auto guns fire full auto

Extended mag would be a good addition

Speed cola pro:

Rebuild barriers faster

Swap weapons faster/aim faster reload even quicker

PHD flopper pro:

Bigger blast radius, the blast goes of when you down

Leaves a electrical current in the zombies that survive your blast, gradually killing them Good idea, but it would have to be pretty low damage.

Stamin up pro:

Unlimited sprint/move faster

ability to run through gas without being effected This is awesome. Good for trains with crawlers, and it makes sense.

Deadshot daiquiri pro:

Guns have no recoil at all

even smaller crosshairs

Mule kick pro:

Keep the 3'rd gun when you down

perk cap increased to 5 Seems like it makes Mule Kick a free perk if you earn a slot to hold it in.

I like a lot of these. It makes some perks go hand in hand with others. Double Tap and Deadshot Daiquiri, Speed Cola and Stamin-Up, etc. However, I think some need some changing. Overall, they are fantastic. :)

Pro perk idea will save some space for more perks. But only depending on the size of the map. Actually, There is no such thing as "Overpowered" in zombies unless you used powerful perks early in the game. I prefer perk cap increase to 6. It is perfect when you have 6 perks not 5. Just feels uneven when you have five perks. ;)

-Nathan169

Unlimited sprint for Stamin-Up would never work. Think of all the gaps you could make it through, how quickly you could get to revive someone. It would remove the challenge out of reviving across the map and be the most overpowered perk, taking a lot out of the challenge.

Essentially, the fact that you can't sprint all the time adds in an unpredictability factor, which, in turn, adds challenge to the game. You add unlimited sprint and there is no unpredictability of possibly being caught without sprint in the midst of a full spawn. The game becomes predictable, and as a result, too easy.