TOURNYS?????? ADVICE PLEASE

boysta2011

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Hey Boysta, sorry you missed the tournies man. The last challenge ended last week and the Final game between the winners of preliminaries is due this weekend and the winner will be Crowned Mr ZombieMania2 :)

Not to complain but when I hosted the tourny it was just a one man show and half of the people that signed up would not show up, Luckily I had people from my Live stream to save the day and they would participate. Joshs, Pasta, fatal and few others from CoDz participated and I thank them for that. I decided not to do any more tournies until the next BO2 comes out. If you are interested in joining or organizing them please stay in touch with me via pm here or through skype. My skype is sharpshewter.

Thank you.

Here is the link for ZombieMania Tournament that I started for both xbox and ps3 recently and has officially come to an end. I haven't been up to date on posting the videos but I tried to post them whenever I can.

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=18957

Not to complain but when I hosted the tourny it was just a one man show and half of the people that signed up would not show up, Luckily I had people from my Live stream to save the day and they would participate. Joshs, Pasta, fatal and few others from CoDz participated and I thank them for that. I decided not to do any more tournies until the next BO2 comes out

Sign me up next time you have one Way!