My Black Ops 2 Zombies Wishlist

Jbird

In this post, I will be telling you random things that could be added/removed to zombies to make the game better.

1.REMOVE CARPENTER. It has no use, no one likes it. Instead, make a power up that freezes all zombies on the map for, lets say 15 seconds. Because carpenter is suppose to give you a break, right? Well it doesn't really work when there are aklready zombies spawned in the map.

2. ADD MORE REGULAR WEAPONS, NOT WONDER WEAPONS. You guys don't need to make a new wonder weapon on every map. Seriously. I mean they are nice and all, but I would rather like to seen an M60 or AK-47.

3. HOST MIGRATION. Also, when the host leaves, don't make it end the game. That's really frustrating and annoying.

4. MORE SUPPORT ON HIGHER ROUNDS (40+). All you can do in the higher rounds is either shoot the wonder weapon or buy traps. Add something like double pack-a-punch. Something that help us out so it's not so tedious.

5. ADD/REMOVE PERKS. I think they should add some new perks in Black Ops 2 also. Think about making the perk cap limit 6 maybe aswell. I dont like having to kill George just to get Double Tap. Also, remove Deadshot because honestly, who likes that perk? And revamp the way Mule Kick works. You shouldn't completely lose you 3rd gun when you go down. Atleast make it the first gun you get back from the box, or when you buy the perk again, it magically gives you that weapon again. I don't think it's worth 4,00 either. Maybe 3,000 because its THREE guns.

6. PRO PERKS SYSTEM. I saw a post on here about this, so I did not come up with this idea. Basically, you would get pro perks like you do in multiplayer: by completing a challenge. For example, Quick Revive. 5 revives and you get the perk upgraded and lets say that when you down it drops a nuke. I like the idea of getting upgraded perks like this.

7. BRING TRAPS BACK. In the last three maps there were no traps. Please tell me you didn't remove them. I liked them. But I could possibly see why you removed them ( using them to kill George/fire zombie/space zombie)

8. NEW MAP EVERY MONTH. If you guys could do this, that would be AWESOME! Just like how Infinity Ward is doing monthly content, you guys could do multiplayer and zombie maps every month. But, I don't want the maps to be crappy. Shangri La wasn't as good as it could have been becuase you only had a month and a half to work on it while the other maps had around double that. So only make them monthly, if they are going to be good. Otherwise, I can wait.

9. DIFFERENT MAP OBJECTIVES. Make there be more objectives then turning on the power. But not like the excavators on Moon, those are a bit irritating. A long term goal in the game. Maybe it would let you "win" the map?

10. BRING BACK HACKER. Or atleast another tool that is like the hacker. It's quite fun.

11. BRING BACK SOMETHING LIKE NO MAN'S LAND. It was a nice challenge for us "good" zombie players.

12. VOTE TO PAUSE THE GAME/ KICK A PLAYER. Just like how you can in L4D.

13. MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM ZOMBIE MAPS. I think this would be just amazing! Halo can do it, why can't Treyarch? Ofcourse, the custom maps won't count on leaderboards, or people would make one barrier and make it so they cant reach you.

14. CUSTOM PRIVATE MATCH SETTINGS. I think this would be useful for when you are trying to do a challenge. There are loads of possibilities I can think of for this. Such as certain guns only, certain perks only, can't open certain doors, no special rounds, special rounds only, no mystery box, no traps... the list goes on.

15. MODS ON CONSOLE VERSION. When you start up a solo game, you should be able to choose if you want mods on or off. Mods such as godmode, no clip, give commands.. Maybe on private matches online too. It could be part of the private match custom settings.

Well, that is all I can think of as of now. When I think of more things, I will add them. Hope you read this Treyarch. Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you make it to round 40 because you PaPed for the 2nd or 3rd time, then the players who can survive difficult rounds, will now routinely make rounds 60-70 rather than 40-50. Increasing the number of times you PaP will adjust the leaderboards for each person accordingly. There is no point for extra PaPs, inevitably you'll have to use strategy to survive the difficult rounds."

That's my opinion on extra PaPs. I liked most of your other ideas, though, especially the point about bringing in fresh, regular guns. Perhaps the pro perks idea would be neat but the example you gave would be too OP. Nice post!

I know someone who know someone, from what i heard they are going to try and get a few custom maps from world at war on to black ops 2....They are going to pick out the maps. Its not a official yet.

Also a few new maps that i heard might be in the game is the pyramid that is the moon picture maybe a map, and earth after it gets blown up.

Most likely this game won't come out till 2013 or 2014

I like your ideas man but the pro perks might make the game to easy. Or not its a good idea but i dont like it because when i play zombies i want to get away from multiplayer. And if the new zombies have a leveling up system of some kind like in MW3 spec ops well i would be disappointed. But i would like to see more modern weapons black ops made the guns feel old.

Also, remove Deadshot because honestly, who likes that perk? Thanks!

I used to despise this perk, I really did, but then I found out how insane the aim assist to the head is. Headshots increase at least 2 fold with deadshot, which gives you a LOT more points. Plus, the nonexistent sway and reduced crosshairs make snipers a very useful weapon. A PaP'd Dragunov on Round 20 will kill any horde just as fast as an assault rifle.

I don't understand.. why would we prioritize regular weapons than that of wonder weapons. what is the difference?

Well, some people prefer the normal weapons over the Wonder Weapons because of ammo, power, and effectiveness.

Lets take the Ray Gun, for example.

Sure, having a one hit gun is nice, but what happens when you run out?

Not only that, but the Ray Gun starts to weaken after a certain number of rounds, and even when you Pack-A-Punch it, it's damage barely increases, so the only thing you get is a cool red beam, and more ammo. (Which still runs out quickly!)

• 5 months later...

If they do elite content like they did in MW3 and Treyarch already has maps ready to release and are working on the some of the last ones right now or soon I would like to see a new map as often as one month but I would rather only getting one great map every three months over one okay map every month. I think anything faster than one month would completely ruin the hype if we get to play a new map for two weeks and already download a new map to play. If nobody completely butchers the hunt for the easter eggs like they did for moon where they just hacked to learn about it then I would be happy with a three month wait. Especially if they give us 3-5 maps to start with.