Der Riese future zombie maps..

LILNIG

On der riese each teleporter room has a bulletin board of future zombie maps and a countrys name to go with it. In the germany teleporter room theres future map of kino toten, in france teleporter room theres unreleased map of paris, in england teleporter room theres call of the dead. My question is i thought call of the dead was in siberia not england????

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to look for a video to show you what im talking about but no luck. On der riese each of the 3 rooms that has a teleporter in it and says somewhere in it either GER for germany, FRA for france, and ENG for england. But in the germany teleporter room they show a picture of kino toten, in france teleporter room it shows unreleased paris zombie map, and in england teleporter room they show call of the dead... So i was like well all the other levels correspond with each country and i know cotd is in siberia so i was wondering why its in the england telepoter room maybe it was originally planned to be in england? Thats why i asked. There was a video online but i cant find it.

that is a good point, i guess they decided there was no reason to have a facility in england, so they changed to siberia. but the point is that we saw a lighthouse/shipwreck and got it. we also saw a nazi theater and got it. so when we see the eiffel tower and parisian skyline, along with allegations toward HAARP and tesla tech (which the eiffel tower could be a conductor for), we should expect a zombie map in paris.

• Administrators

They have quite a few England references. There is that board you speak of that shows the lighthouse and a map of England, then there are 3 boxes that have GER, FRA, and ENG on them. FRA is France, there was supposed to be a Paris map but that was changed out for Moon. And of course ENG for England.

• 9 months later...