Cod zombies alternate storyline

Hello and welcome to the grand topic about my alternate storyline to cod zombies! I am making this as a fanfic to the final zombies game: cod zombies, which should be released with the last maps ever! Also id like to say I AM using an iPad to upload this, and therefor, not all of the grammar will be precise. I should also mention that this epic will not be fully complete until the final bits of the actual zombies storyline are released. You know...because I have no ideas what the maps will be....

Ok lets start with the title screen: it will have four options

1-zombies campaign

2-multiplayer

3-humans 4-options...

I should mention that right now, all the zombies maps will be found under multiplayer, some of them will be released through map packs, like put the waw maps in one with the blops one or something....

So if you crave regular zombies play multiplayer.

If you want to shoot your teammates with zombies weapons play humans, I will have a span of new and old maps from multiplayer maps around the universe of cod....

so just a recap:

zombies-->multiplayer

Campaign--->listed below

multiplayer--->humans.....

Now for the opening on campaign, you start of by choosing your difficulty harder difficultys mean higher priced doors, tougher bosses, and a lesser chance of a wonder weapon from the box....

Opening scene, the American president is discussing the mater of project 212 with a general and the head of the DOD, and keeps calling the experiment "Them" or "They"....

Then he will be paged of a pair of marines that have been brought in for questioning...

The pair will be brought into the oval office and asked "What the hell is going on...." and the screen fades black...

Then another scene shows the president talking with the head of defense in the defcon room.

The head of defense will inform the president of a special terminated project concerning a microchip inside project 212-A's head...

"It transmits the user's thoughts into the bace for observation, it was developed by a special top seceret team of geniuses back in wwII...". The secretary will then play the images onto the giant screen In front of them... The room goes quiet as the images began to appear and the scene fades to black....

Small green words appear at the bottom of your screen: subject:23453 aka Tank Dempsky, subject 212-A, date December 12, 19~~, code name: project 212...

Peter: Tank you feeling ok?

T: Yeah... I'm fine... The president wanted me to put some kinda experiment in my head, called it a "telepathic-comunicator", this s$&@ better not be radio active....

Scot: Ya ready to go?

Derick: Yeah we only got one last trip to the U.S., then we can see our family's again....

T: Let's get moving.... The screen will fade and buzz out as tank boards the plane, and will snap back in a bit after take off, when they crash in a open plane of a dark, murky, damp, foggy land....

-------------------------

Scot: "PETER!"

Derick: "TANK!"

T: "Over here...."

S: "Oh god tank what happened!" (inspects cockpit)

D:"The pilots dead..."

T: "Where is he?"

D: "He's was right over... He's gone!"

S:" How the hell did he... Tank! Your bleeding out man!" (tanks vision becomes blurry)

D: "What the hell?... HEY OVER HERE! WHY ARE YOU WALKING! WE GOT A WOUNDED MAN! ......"

S: "My god...."

D: "Holy sh$&& what are they!?! It's the pilot! Cover tank! Get him somewhere safe!"

S: (Notice's a building) "Take hold in that... (Get attacked) Oh god!"

Bam!

S:Peter! Help us!.... You ok man? Get up tank!

(Tank passes out)

T:(heavy breathing...) where am I?

S D and P:Tank... We gota go man....

Crazy undead freaks are coming in on us... We managed to close off this room, but they'll be fighters when we come out....

T:Lets gut this cod...

First gameplay: your tank, you have a starter pistol and you have a choice on the amount of computer AI/co op players at this point,you can have the AIs or a split screener and two AIs or link up for four player action, you can also play solo or with 2/1 ai.....after that, you are in Nact, the first room, you can only open up the help room for 1000 points, zombies and points are the same as always.....

You can also buy wall weapons, to aid your journey.... After opening the help room you can hit the mystery box once per person, NOT AI, then, once you hit it, the box will move to its next location. You will also find your 1/3 intel in here.... Work your way upstairs and actually OUT of the house, although you still have boundaries. Then make your way to the beeping light to find the plane, there you'll find your 2/3 intel...

At this point Peter will instruct the crew away from the plane and towards another house, in there you will find intel 3/3 and Tank will find a hatch, and buy it open for free.... using the tunnel under the hatch, scot will lead the crew down the tunnel to safety...

...and the screen will fix back to the president.

P:"General! Get that feed back! You there! Go get me those marines you found earlier! They know something about this!."... As if on cue the two marines enter and for the first time you see that they're Scot and Derick...

CHAPTER 2:Sparks...

P:What is this?!? How did you...when....

Employee: Sir! We got the feed back!

P: GET IT ON THE SCREEN!

Tank dempsky... Date feb 23 19~~ Mission: Expedition, "recovery flame"...

Tank: "Scot! Peter! Where are you?"

Scot: "Tank! Derick! We need to get these doors open!"

Peter: "Don't leave me!"

Derick: "We'll make our way to the power room! These nazi..."

Scot: "Wait! Tank! The nazis are gone, they left this place along time ago!"

T: "Why?" (all the surrounding trees catch fire).

P: "To contain the outbreak...."

D: "Outbreak of what?"

Scot: "Our old freinds..."(points past tank and derick towards the window.....

"Zombies"......

Gameplay starts, you are tank or another person in Verrućt, This time you have to work your way from the start to the **** please report this topic, post **** (intel 1/3) then to the power room, then the bathroom(intel 2/3) and finally from the balcony near the **** please report this topic, post **** to the fountain in the center, (grab intel 3/3 on the ledge of the stairs down the balcony. You also are introduced to perk-a-colas by the helpful poster right by the perk machine...

New cutscene...

A part of the building collapses separating Scot and Derick from Peter and Tank.

Tank witnesses a bright light fallowed by a sharp pain to the head, he then witnesses a man...

No...

A nazi, give Peter a nazi uniform, then it fades, next, it shows the same nazi picking up a strange device from the ground and taking scot and derick out to freedom, then fades and finally wakes up to an unwelcome visit from a group of nazis, all the fires have mysteriously been frozen over......

But he barely cares because he's taken hostage.....

We loose the feed once again...

General: Sir,project 212 was stopped back before 1950, those men don't look like they've aged more then a few months....

Scot:That's because of the...Ow!

Derick: Look, just continue to watch the screen, it will all make sense soon enough....

Secretary: We have recovered the feed....

Tank Dempsky, 19~~, captured...

T: Uggg..... Nazi: Come along you!

T: Yeah right, like I'd ever listen to you!(punches nazi) Bam! (Receives wack from behind with a board)

Richtofen: Ahhh... You must be the new test subject... Time toget to work...

T: You vile...

R:Hit him again with the stick! Feed fade...

Feed returns:

T: ugggg,

R: Oh... So your awake... It's funny, I was performing an autopsy, and I discovered this little chip in your head! Normally I should report this to Maxis, but I think I'll let this one slide, infact I've reverse engineered it so I could make one for my other test subjects.

Subject 2 meet subjects 3 and 4. Poor fellows, number three refuses all forms of food, and the other one will only speak in small Japanese proverbs... I had a Mexican subject, but he died earlier today...

(A small child enters the room) Sam: Uncle Richtofen... You wanted to see me?

R:Ah yes!... You and subject 2 are ready for your treatment.... Peter! Ya you! Get these two on Unumpentium immediately!

(Tank try's to kill Peter and continues to yell: Trader! Vile scum! I trusted you! Until Peter punches him and he is knocked out...)

Feed fizzes and comes back...

Ah yes your alive.... What is my name?

T:Richtofen...

R: Who are you?

T:Tank Dempsky...

R:Do you remember your life? What is project 212? Who is Peter McLain?

T:I... I don't remember...

R: Excellent, we have no progress what's so ever! We're done here... You'll have to excuse me there's a little test I have to perform with Maxis... The sick madman is experimenting on his own daughter's dog today.... Get your things ready, we're going to collect a certain invention of mine soon...

Tank: What things... (holds hands to head)

(guess what?) The feed is lost yet again...

Pres:What did they do to him?

Feed returns.....

Name:Nicolai B. date: march 3 19~~, mission st&@$ the $&& ~~~~~~~~~, new mission, "retreve vodka" ....location: Shi no Numa hut, sector D....

Peter: Kill me... I've become infected.... As soon as I bleed out, I will be one of them....

R: Fine! But where is my wonder waffe?!?!

Peter: That's a seceret I'll take to my grave....

R:Ba! (pushes a creat over the side of a stack of crates which is tied to the noose around peter's neck....)

p: Gah! Sple! hurk... Dead...

T: Why do I feel like I know him....

R: Don't worry about it American, the important thing is we find that...

Hell hound appears: gerrrr....

Takeo:For the emperor! (shoots dog)....

R: Change of plans... Survive, then find my wunder weapon....

Now after opening up all the doors your knife will be replaced with a shovel and you have to dig up peters grave which will be found near the doctor's quarters...when you dig it up you receive the wonder waffe.... Like the Easter egg on the iPhone version of zombies....

Afterwards, use the wonder waffe to zap the generator in the back of the doctors quarters, which will reveal a teleporter in the fishing hut....get to the machine ASAP! And teleport...

Which causes the feed to blur...

(also the intel is in the starting room after you activate the radios, in the com-room next to the red phone, and near the flogger....)

Pres: who was that?

Scot: That was Nicolai Blinsky.... He's a soviet who was another one of richtofens test subjects, he appeared to have murdered most of his 9 wives and killed whoever was above him in politics to rise through the ranks...

Derick: He's also a complete drunk, and the only reason he survived richtofen's test was because of vodka....

Pres: Who is richtofen?

Derick: One question at a time sir, and I think you have your feed back...

Name Dr. Edward Richtofen, Mission:Griffen Station.... Location: Der Reise research facility, near B. Germany....

T: What the hell just happened? Everyone ok?

N: Oh I feel like im going to throw up....

R: A mear side effect Russian, everything is normal....

Takeo: What are we doing here?

R: We're here so I can activate a certain hole into the space-time conduit... Oh good, they finnished the Upgrad-a Gun machine...

"But WHY did they put it in the die glock, and why does it say "Pack a Punch?"...."MAXIS!".... No mater... We just have to activate the mtds...that should unlock the mainframe...."

T:We have Freak bags incoming!

Takeo:The sky will be red with their blood!

N:Let's do this...

(intell 1/4 in the room with the stray music starter vile, 2/4 is in the small underground cave near the teleporter in the courtyard.... 3/4 spawns in the die glock under the pap, and the last one 4/4 is hidden in the same grate as the cryptic note to richtofen telling him to kill maxis.....)

Once the teleporters are all open, a hole will appear in the wall near the fly trap, shoot it with any paped weapon then find all the bears, once that's all finished either somebody already has the wonder waffe, or the next person to hit the box will receive it, anyways whoever gets the wonder waffe needs to upgrade it, and shoot the top of the die glocke....

and then the mainframe....

Cutscene: all the perk colas, the pap, characters, and a few other things will be caught in a gigantic blast of electricity that teleports everything and knocks out the feed...

Pres: Enough games, who is Richtofen?!?

Derick: He's a scientist that worked with a special organization called group 935, they were geniouses and created all kinds of astounding weapons and mecanisms... Richtofen was a part of the illuminati, and was sent as a spy to do their bidding... He had some major problems on the way there however....

Pres: What kind of problembs?

Scot: You'll find out...

Sec: Feed's back!

Chapter 3 Future

Name: Takeo M. Mission: operation blue cardinal... Location:unknown

Date: April 5 19&&

T: Where are we?

R:When are we?

N: When?

R: Ah yes the blast from the wonder waffe dg3 jz must have been strong enough to distort our atoms across time and space! If I'm not mistaken, this is the theater where we first learned of 935.... hmmm, pity... not much for me to do here.... Oh well...

N: Hey guys look what I found!

R: Put that down! That's project....

(nova 6 crawlers) : Roar!

T: What the hell are those things? (Takeo kills it)

Takeo:(chocking) Gasp.... That is not! Healty for you... (wheeze)....

N: This from a guy who eats squid fat!

T: Nicolai, shut up and get your gear on...

Ok your playing in kino, once you get the power on you need to get the thunder gun.

Once you do, you need to go to the front of the theater and outside near double tap, it is there that you have to blow down the gate. It should lead you to the destroyed building next door, inside you'll find a rought to Samantha's room.

If you leave, and come back, it will change to her demonic room and a new door will appear, walk though it and down the hallway to find the political room, in the chair will be a man with numbers glowing out of him and goggles on his head... If you approach him the ending cutscene will start...

(intel 1/2 is in the pap room and intel 2/2 is in the dentist office...)

T: Who is this guy?

R: I know that weapon in his hand... Hey you there! Yeah you... We need you to do something, and hands him a slip of paper... He then freaks out and runs for the teleporter....

And the z-crew is forced into it by Richtofen....

Pres: I know that thing! That's the crazed zombie scientist that atacked this facility when Kennedy and Castro was sorting out the Cuban missile crisis with John F. Kennedy! I was in the security office at the time and had locked myself in...I was just an intern then.... But I still have the video of the president, Nixon, Castro, and the vice president on this VHS, perhaps it will show us something important....

Name: Pres. John F. Kennedy, date August 23 19##, location: Pentagon d.c., mission: Sort out missile crisis...

We all know what happens next with the pentagon theif, and the zombie outbreak, anyways once someone has the winters Howel, they have to let the pentagon theif take it, then they have to set the defcon to five after the same round as the pentagon theif grabs the Winters Howel, or another pentagon theif round after the one where he grabs the freeze ray....

He will scream and enter the pap room as the teleporter will glow purple as he goes through it, this will cue the final cutscene...

Castro: 'Bout time we ran out of these here monsters!

JFK: The threat has been naturalized....let's get back to that missile crisis... (the screen will draw back to show the present-day president)

Pres: So richtofen sent his little freind back to the us to get the winters Howel... But why?

Sec: Sir we have acuired the project 212 feed again...

Pres:On the screen! NOW!

Nicolai B., August 23 19##,Ascension bace, Russia...

R- It's one thing to have the power turned off, but now someone has stolen the color too?!? WHO'S DOING THIS?

Takeo- Oh look a tiny metruska doll, it looks like me!

Gersh- Please... Help me... She's coming.... the mecanism must be repaired...

N- I will help you, but only if you get me more vodka...

T-Ooohhh what does this little thingy do....

R- American! Put that down! That is a flash portal to.... I mean.... We need that to help the mystery guy...

Now this is where things get a bit complicated, first you must complete the Easter egg, however the monkey round step is changed so that you can kill all the monkeys, but the next round won't start until all the buttons are pushed, not necessarily at the same time. The clock step will start at the end of the round after the monkey round, there will be no zombies, and you only have to stay under the clock for 10sec... Then the lunar lander step, what you have to do is activate all the radios and ride the lunar lander 4 times to any destination and you will receive LUNA, there will be zombies. And lastly the final step: just throw a gersh and hit it with any weapon, not necessarily the weapons required In the actual easter egg...(don't worry you still get death machines)

After that you need to find all the metruska dolls and bring them to the place you threw the gersh and place them each in one of the lights coming from the rocket. You'll hear Samantha scream and The metruskas will detonate and out of the rubble comes the winters howl. Richtofen will pick it up and the final cutscene will switch on...

(Intel: 1/4-next to richtofen's doll, 2/4- next to the first node activator, 3/4-on the roof next to the power switch, 4/4 you'll have to destroy the rocket and it will fall down next to the PAP machine...)

Takeo- I hope in return one day he will release someone else... Someone who needs it...

T- Ok now what?

N- Hold on! He never got me any vodka!!!!

R- (Richtofen finishes messing around with a gersh devise) Ok that should do it.... and proceeds to throw it into the group and warp them to an unknown location...

Pres: What the hell....

Scot: Doctor Gersh was part of the Russian accession group, he worked with a man named Yuri who went mad just like.... Like a certain person you'll discover about later...

Derick- If you notice closely that scream was of a little girl, she is known as... Ouch!

Scot: Don't spoil the movie!

Pres: Hold on... How do you two know what happened? You weren't there for any of these!

Derick- The same way Yuri went mad...

Gen- how?!?

(In the president's head): "The voices...."

Sec- Sir we have a delima, we have locked onto project 212, he's in a syberian outpost where director George A. Romero is stationed to film "Call of the Dead"... We seem to have a transmition from there that shows well.... This...

We all know the COTD cutscene that leads into it, no help there...

Michel Rooker----Cotd Scene--- Mision: Be awsome...

Anyways go through with the (solo version minus the lighthouse dial step) Easter egg, playing as S.M.G. or Robert E., when you finish a marine task force will drop onto the front of the boat, get to them and you'll be saved.And of course you give the vrill golden rod to richtofen...

(Intel 1/2- on the island next to the foghorns which you don't need, 2/2top of the lighthouse next to deadshot.)

Outro: The Romero info on 115...

Pres: Where'd they go?!?

Scot: I have a hunch: Rochtofen's seceret jungle bace, thats where Maxis ended up...

More feed sir, it seems to be fresh, meaning this could have happens within the past week, but it's criptic and some of it says it came from the same time the der reise insident occurred...

Derick-Hmmm it seems that their Dg3 blast from der reise is pulling them back to their specific point in time... Like a rubber band stretching and pulling them back...

Pres: How far back?

Derick: About the same time as the first zombie outbreak if I'm right....

Sec: Feed's rolling sir!

Takeo:July 31 2012 - mission: operation blue cardinal, location: unknown jungle-Shangri-La

T- Glad we finally got out of that freezer...

N- I liked it! Felt like home!

Takeo- Not me that was a horrifying experience....

R- Oh look, we have zombies... Flaming ones.... Nice surprise...

Easter egg changes: 1 plate step is replaced by simply pushing the skull button on the tower thing...

2 a shrink ray and fire zombie will spawn from the box and next round respectively, once that step is started...

3- pap switch is triggered when one stands on a switch and it sinks into the floor all the way, not all four of them...

4- once your receive the focusing stone you do not get all perks, but instead you get a 90 sec. Death machine, sense the ee is so much easier....

5- the eclipse can be started by only one person....

After all this hit the radio at the bace of the temple, then hit the switch one last time...

Outro...

Richtofen- Hmm We already tried to save those two idiots, and grabbed the meteor, what would happen if we...

Big flashy light.... Zap! Gone....

Pres: What is that object richtofen keeps so dear to him?

Scot: We don't know, he seems to think its of utmost importance and it has something to do with the Ather; The interdimentional throne room in witch a certain brat controls all life forces, to some extent...

Derick- Mtds, Gersh devises... Zombies...

Pres: The stone seems to power the golden rod he received from the syberian outpost, someone research this devise!

Sec: We have the next feed... But it states it comes from four different time periods...

Pres: play it....

Tank Dempsky: date December 13 19~~ location: zombie outbreak 1.0... Crash site of Tank Dempskys group....

It's nact, but this time you've started later,

This time around you need to leave the house and head to the plane crash, from there a nazi unit will take you, and your feed flashes forward to verrućt... There you must reach the opposett side of the building and give the winters Howel to younger richtofen, and the Spair nazi uniform to peter with specific instructions... From there richtofen will take the crew, accompanied by derick and scot to a hidden workshop not far off in the forrest...there he sends them to an unknown point in time with the winters Howel...

He then fallows up by going to shi no Numa and giving the wonder waffe to Peter and releasing the zombies...

Lastly he arrives in der reise and messes with the machines and the fly trap until its linked with present- day area 51... And in one final Wonder waffe DG3 JZ shot he's sent to the future.....

Gen: A time paradox?!? That's how he's doing this?

Pres: Hold on... That panel richtofen was messing with, it said it was going WHERE?!?!

Scot: Present day area 51, if I'm right the hell hounds have turned your men there to zombie mush by now and have started their rampage, hopefully richtofen can keep the zombies away long enough to activate the two way teleporter you have stored there, isn't that right mr president...

Derick- Just a suggestion but... We should be getting you to the massive super-bunker.... Mrs. Secretary do you mind joining us with that lovely feed you've just acquired..... Gather everyone you can... This is going to be BIG!

The screen will zoom in as the pres. And co. Run out of the room.

Dr. Edward Richtofen: location:Area51- 2.o hundred hours after outbreak...

R- Foolish Americans will never gain my secrets....

T- Woh ho ho! How long have we had this?

N- Screw this bring me some vodka...

Takeo- (Mumbling) Your madness will end soon.... But not in the proper way...

Unlike the regular moon Easter egg, this one has a slightly different excavator system... Here you can hack an excavator controle panel that's inactive, and next round it will become active.... Cost 1000 points....

After that the samanthia says games are a bit easier and when richtofen and samanthia switch souls a small cutscene will play before going back to a room with all the zombies dead for the moment:

Scot and derick- AAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGG as their eye change from regular to a deep blue as they start to laugh manically....

In nact all the zombie's eyes change as they claw at themselves...

In verrućt the same...

In shi no Numa all the dogs slowly limp then explode...

In der reise the mystery box goes crazy before some of the zombies explode...

In kino the nova 6 crawlers crawl and die slowly...

In accension gersh can be heard screaming: No... NO! Please have mercy! NO!

In COTD George cripples and his lights fade as he fall to the ground.... dead....

In shangri la the monkeys all seem to sit at the bace of the temple and die randomly....

In no mans land the zombies stop running around like crazy....

T- what the hell was....

S/R- NO! NONONONONONO! NO! How can this be?

N- Richtofen... Why do you sound like a little girl...

Da/R- I can control them all! I can destroy you all! But not before we can finish the game...

Takeo- The souls of the damned have turned on us!

Maxis- Greetings if you are receiving this message, it means Richtofen has entered the devise, if you free me... Ill help minimize the damage he will enevably cause....

S/R- Huh? Daddy? Is that you?

T- Alright men... Let's move out... Feed fades...

pres: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!

Admiral (At a computer terminal): SIR! There seems to be some kind of comotion in Nevada! Nuketown is showing significant signs of movement! We depended our best team of CDC and CIA agents, but we haven't heard from them in hours!

Pres: Get some feed on that nuclear test sight!

Derik: MUAHAHAHA I can do better! (In a clearly possessed-by-richtofen voice)

Derik then shoves his arm into a computer drive and is shocked to death, surprisingly this causes a feed of a CIA agent (CDC agent in co-op) to come through...

Basicly last til round 25 and then the door to the fallout shelter will become operable.. Open it to find marelton, and shut the door behind you, then you flash back to moon and compleat the Easter egg....

Once you blow up the earth you can run around with all perks,but when you get board head to the labs and next to the radio machine, there will be a sort of USB insert, S/R must put her pes in the machine, much like PaP, and maxis will be downloaded into her spacesuit...

(Intel: 1/5 in NML on the other side of the platform as juggernog... 2/5 is released from the ceiling of tunnel 11 once it gets breached... 3/5 is in the biodome on one of the gravity pads....4/5 is in the receiving bay next to the kasmire charge up mecanism.... And 5/5 is released once you find all the reels on the floor and put them in the radio box thing on the second floor.... You can then hack the radio for the final intel for this map....)

When she takes it out the next cutscene will play:

It basicly shows earth destroyed around the outside of the bunker and the president looking at the ground.... Fallowed by his saying: What have we done...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be mean, but.. it's kinda hard to read. Not in a tl;dr way, but just.. the format's kinda bad. I mean, you're on your iPad, but still. Same with the grammar and punctuation.

Wait a second... is this your idea for zombie campaign? .... Well I've already said how I don't like that idea in the other thread, so I won't say anything else about that.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Easy mode: the easier easter eggs you are suggesting. Slower zombies, they have less health. Box is cheaper.

Original: standard difficulty easter eggs. Normal health and speed. Normal box prices.

Hard: added steps to eggs, round 3 zombies on round 1, speeds increase same way, box more expensive.

Insane: double normal easter egg steps. Sprinters round 1, 2 full starter pistol clips to face to kill 1 zombie. Box costs double.

• 4 weeks later...

THIS IS THE REMOVED "BLACK-OPS 2" PART THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE IT IS JUST HORRIBLE, I HATE IT, AND I HATE BLACK OPS 2 ENTIRELY, other zombies installments are still amazing...

Then the president realizes the screen is still in tact and gets other people who survived with him to get it running! Then we cut back to marelton and the CIA agent, (CDC died and the CIA is dieing). The CIA agent will then die and give his watch to marelton which is being used to record the footage being sent to the president. Marelton will then begin walking against the sunset....Then the feed fades...

Then the president... Who says nothing but sits down and looks sadly at the people around him... Then angry tells them to get the feed back...

(Weeks later) When the feed returns: Hello there little science guy... What brings you to the end of the world? Name's misty! (Fades)

Three days later:

:Misty: My daddy always said the greatest place to be durring a twister was under-ground.. He did some work way up in wash.....(static)... He never did tell me.... (more static) We'll arrive there by morning...

The next day: M: God! Get these THINGS off my ar... (Bam) Oh.... NICE SHOT mar-ley!

Marelton:Your welc... GA!) There's too many!

WHAM!

Samule: QUICK GET IN!

Russman: Stu! What'd ya find?

A Nerd and some GIRL...

Marelton: We are gratefull for your unexpected arrival!

Sam: Don't look at us, this damn bus goes where it wan... OW!

Russman: Quiet stu! I've been traveling the country side, found stu here a few weeks ago... Picked him up and now here we all are...

Sam: What you've been here for five seconds and you're already barking orders at me? I'm starting to regret saving your little...

Marelton: And who may you be proclaiming?

Misty: No one's told you to do anything....

Stu: Don't act like you don't hear that, I do NOT like jokes!

Russman: Would you bunch shut up and get out here! I don't like the looks of this...

Now half the feed (Samule) is coming from Derik and the other half from Marleton's watch. Then we go to tranzit/Green Run... Right now your player is Samule...

Here you will either be talked to with the power off from Marleton's watch, or from the voices in Samuels head with the power on. This map will only contain the town, bus stop, corn feild, diner, powersation, and spire. The bus will stop at the corn feild but not the spire in the cornfield...

Help richtofen side

Step1:Power on- Collect pieces for jet gun (peices found in tunnel-black turbine, bus stop-gauge(on little shack), powersation-wires, and spire-Handel (next to the nav card bench), and put together in town...)

Step 2: collect pieces for nav card reader... (Bus stop-Stone, Town-radio, powersation-bench, spire-Power box) you can also hold more then 1 peice at a time, as long as it is the same type of equpiment: ex: jet turbine+Wires=yes but, powerbox+Handel=no..

Step 3: blow up nav card reader with jet gun. Then kill zombies at the spire for 2 rounds and richtofen will tell you to decrease the power by a factor of 4, do this by placing turbines at any 2 lamp post...

Help maxis:

Step 1: power off...

Step 2: Build the nav card reader (same as richtofen) and insert the nav card dropped by the next zombie you kill.

Step 3: Kill the avagadro(which will appear without any zombies for the next round) under the spire.

Step 4: Get emps from the box (will spawn next time or beforehand) and throw them at any 2 street lamps....

And voila! Tranzit acheivement get!

Whoever's road you went down, you need to place your nav card into the reader, at first it won't work but if you go to the bus you can get TEDD to accept the nav card, and he'll go a-wild, ending up crashing into the spire...

This is usefull as the tower will now teleport the whole bus to Die rise/"Great Leap Forward"

President: Stulenger... Isn't that the guy who keeps claiming our government is corrupt and screaming it all over his talk show?

Head of security: Aye! And that there is marelton, he was left in the old nuketown after he found out about our testing with 115 and threatened to spread word...

(back to crew)

Misty: Get off the bus! NOW! (bus falls to the chasm leaving marelton and misty on the bottom floor, russman on the top, and Samule on the second!

Samule will gaze into the bottomless pit and begin struggling with richtofen's warped voice when he's suddenly attacked by zombies! Russman will save him, but get eaten by nova jumpers. Then misty and marelton will do their thing, saving Stuhlenger... And then dying, only to be reincarnated by richtofen!

Here you can play as Marelton and attempt to compleat either Maxis's or Richtofen's Easter egg...

Maxis and Richtofen:

1: The elevator-tyle step is skipped, and the regular tile step can be compleated by simply stepping on all the steps....

2:Snipe the dragon's eyes...

3: Build the nav card reader... Again...

4:Choose a path...

Richtofen: If you sliquify the balls in the lion's hands at spawn, your going richtofen...

1:Sliquify the balls...

2: Use the trample steams to sling zombies at the spire... You only need one trample steam and the parts are all on the roof, or in the bottom floor, not the top or second floor, of the trample steam building...

3:Knife the sides of the tower with galvaknuckles... Mahjong tiles are not needed!

Maxis: If you grab the balls from spawn and not liquefy them, your doing maxis...

1:Grab spheres.... Dirty mind!

2: Kill 50 zombies in the buddha room...

3:Use a trample steam on any golden plate with a lion to send the ball in orbit around the spire...

4:Knife the tower's sides with galvas! Mahjong tiles are not needed...

Lastly to cue the final ending insert the nav card from tranzit into the nav card reader... But before you can depart, richtofen will instruct you to grab the nav card here before leaving, as well as for Samule to grab the Krauss Refibulator.... After grabbing it, use the nav card reader again to REALLY cue the final cut scene...

Marelton: We need to get outa here! NOW!

Misty: HOW DO WE PLAN TO DO THAT OFF A 66 STORY BUILDING!?!

Russman: .... Z-free zone! ... (Pounced on) Arrrhhhh!

Samule: NOT THIS TIME! : (fires cross Refibulator) Nova dies and russman's flesh heals back...

Misty: Hurry up!

Marelton: Stand back!

Marelton then squirts the sliquifier at everyone as russman punches the spire with galvas, this shocks everyone and makes everything power in a brilliant flash of Purple lightning!

(feed lost)

President: How is the survival team coming?

Sec: We've managed to block off a chunk of the city in a zombie-proof wall... But we can't get out either...

Pres: Better safe then mobile..

(Voices in his head): But how long will that last?

There is also a side mission here: Help your colony survive or lead it to die, the more you help specific sides of the Easter eggs, the different outcomes... By helping maxis, you will gain more and more resourses and technology, but be more vurnable to zombie strikes, Richtofen will protect you from more zombie-related maters, but will keep you from gaining technology...

There will be side missions that will tell you to "assassinate an infected citizen to protect the rest", or "as a zombie attack the invading soldiers attempting to take our resources" each triggered by specific Easter egg sides...

This is not a side quest although it will be effected...

This whole thing is madness... Four weeks ago we were all normal people... Now we take shelter from a ZOMBIFIED PLANET! What can we do?

(Maxis) If you help me, I can help restore the world to the way it should be...

(Voices) Dontt lisstttennn to him! He's gone mad! Your a good leader! You know who to trust...

Maxis: Look all I need you to do is enter this code into the database on your terminal, then hook it up to the top of your mansion... (The whitehouse)

President: Modern-day Washington D.C. Mission: Lead what's left of your country to a better world...

There isn't a lot of zombies here, you just need to walk down the hall and climb the stairs to the oval office where you'll find scot:

Scot (no longer possessed): And where are you off to?

President: I'm seeking all the help I can...

Scot: Ok... But I warn you... Who you ask may not be who they say they are.. Then again... Nether are you....

President: ----

You then climb to the roof where you'll be given a choice: Hold X to help Richtofen and not attach the rod... Or Push A to attach the rod for maxis... You are also given the option of pushing nothing and falling to your death, but you'll need to restart... By pushing "A" you'll be attacked by a zombie and be pushed off the roof, to fall... You can push X, and you'll drop the rod making maxis scream: DAMN IT! I TRUSTED YOU!

By helping richtofen, you will receive three side missions about attacking army's you'll need to kill by sending a zombie using richtofen's powers....

By helping maxis the president suffers a massive injury... Weakening your leader... Likewise a few zombie hordes will attack as well...

But by helping either side will either gain you a small group of citizens, or a increase on technology.... Meaning futuristic sniper rifles...

The president will then go back to the monitor and watch as bits of feed return....

This time however lightning strikes the satilite dish and dark clouds swarm above the sky...

"Pres: What the hell... VOICE?!? IS THIS YOU?"

R: "I did nothing, go away..."

Satanic demonic anouncer: "AHAHAHA! And I saw this was not good!"

"Pres: What in the name of?"

S: "The prisoner has escaped! I'm here to retrieve his soul!"

Pres: Who?

S: YA! (lightinign strikes as images appear on the screens again...)

Mob of the Dead

(Intro cutscene for MOTD)

A player plays as al Arlington, always al... (If there's split screen a second player is playing as billy handsome)

Also there HAS to be 4 players on this map...

It's simple: Go through the plan and build the plane, the skulls still work and the spork still works, but not the redeemer...

Now: After one trip to the bridge, the numbers will start flashing up and down... Type in just two of the codes (872, 101, ect.) and you can begin the cutscene:

Pres: What the hell? What's my computer doing?

S: Finding the files on... AH! Stanley Furgison...

Playing the tape will send the four into monchromatic mode...

Collect the rest of the tapes and then this cutscene will play:

Pres: I don't understand... These people are dead! They were killed at Alcatraz! How could they...

S: Because I want them to relive their hell day after day... watch this is where it gets interesting...

Then it goes back to al, all you need to do is fly the plane in afterlife mode... Once on the bridge a cutscene will occure...

Your still in the Weasle, but now you're given an option: Kill the other three and have Al's soul escape or let the three kill arlington and have his soul escape that way... If you want to kill the other three, you have to do it fast: Slow motion style...

Then the map ends...

S: I want my soul back... None escape... Ever!!... RAAAAAAARRRR!

Lightning strikes four guys outside...

Pres: Mother of god...MEDIC!

From this point on you can now play richtofen and maxis missions with the real life players, as well as do The satanic anouncer's bidding in hell as the four souls killed by the lightning, they are two prisoners and two guards... Doing these tasks won't effect your endgame, but there is an extra acheivement for doing all of these...

After completing enough of these tasks for either richtofen or maxis, it will show a mostly recovered president, sitting in his office....

"Power died months ago... Women and children dieing in the streets everyday... Water becoming scarce.... Dear god this is the end isn't it?... It doesn't matter who's side we choose... We're all going to die the same..."

Suddenly a flash of lightning strikes the town:

Maxis: My gift to you, mr. president... I feed you the fulfillment of power...

(or richtofen's side)

Richtofen: Looks like someone didn't pay their eletric bill, very naughty! Either way I'll take it off your hands, simply for the PARTY I'm about to throw!

Pres: Why are you so happy?

(Both say something similar to: ) With the destination of this final spire being reached EVER so closely by my most TRUSTED minions, I have NO doubt in what will soon come to be, magnificent!

Scot: Ha ha hahaha... (slowly)... You... REALLY think this is the end... Why don't you put that newfound zap-juice to good use... Find out a little more about our so-called Wiseman, leading the promising four...

Sec: Found it! Russman: Retired broken arrow associate, apart of the rift project...

Pres: hmmm... It seems when one doesn't know where to go... They go where they've been...

(Cuts to buried opening cinematic)

(The next day:

Sam: Jeez russ! What is this? Not even I'VE heard of this one!

Marelton: The earth can't be maintained propperly with an opening of this mass in its side, surely the sand arround us should have caved in already!

Maxis: Says his bit

Misty: This place just doesn't seem SSSSAAAAAAFFFFEEE! Ugg...

Marelton: MISTY! Are you OK?

Misty: Uhh.. Guys, you MAY want to have a look at this!

(Russman pushes stu)

Aaahhhhhowooowww... Damn it... they should put a sign up or something...

*Marelton lands

*Russman lands

Easter egg for buried:

Richtofen:

1: Simply build the guiliteen

2: power the orbs with the paralizer

3: The lantern will appear, hanging out of the gun shop.. not moving

4: kill ghosts with it in inventory

5: Galva signs, run after wisp (never fades)

6: place simply hold X on the guiliteen to enter round infinity! Find the switch, don't go down!

7: Shooting step: simply shoot every target on the map, they never go down so simply shoot them all, simple!

Richtofen ending: Ahahaa! Good job! We are FINALLY READY! START IT UP!

Cutscene: (WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH BBbbbllllooooooooo) Finally... I can now control the aether! The world is my own, PERSONAL PLAY THING! AHAHAHA!

Maxis: What have you done?!?

I've WON MAXIS AHAHHAHAHA!

Russman: Stu... Is that the voice that's been talkin to ya?

Stu: Yeah! YEAH! I told you he was real! Now if only you'd beleive me about the tooth fairy... Shame she's a zombie now...

As for you maxis! You will simply seise to BE!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooo o o....

Get ready Samule, we're about to get a WHOLE lot closer...

Wait wah?

Blah blah blah I can SMELL! Can't control my movements, I'll leave you to your body Samule...

Richtofen: As for you, mister president, let's see how any of your people respond to ME!... No... No... Ugg.. NO! Why do NONE of these body's work? It should work! What is wrong?!?

Sec: Sir we found some more files on the other people, the ones who destroyed the earth...

Richt: Bring it here!

Maxis:

Bla bla bla samantha...

Misty: What have we done?

Marelton: I did not see this coming... Misty... I'm... Scared...

Misty: Me to (kills zombie)... Me to....

Pres: WE TRUSTED YOU! WHAT ARE WE?! Just more pawns?

Exactly..I must sacrafice a pawn... To save a queen....

This is WRONG! This is NOT how this was ment to happen!

Sec: Sir... Knowing we're doomed I think I'll give you my final notice:... We found this footage of the supposed elite agents that were on the moon...here... Sir...

Pres:.... We are doomed... Maybe we'll find out why now....

• 1 year later...