Black ops 2 ELITE edition.

Zaptn.

It has been rumored that there will be 3 different 'versions' of Black ops 2. The first being the regular version at a price of £49.99. Secondly being the Hardened version at a price of £69.99 and finally the 'ELITE' version at a price of £99.99. More information here

http://www.thisisxbox.com/360/black-ops-2-for-nov-13th-3-skus-premium-priced-elite-edition/

What would this 'ELITE' Edition include? Presumably the Hardened Edition for this years game will contain bonus in-game content, booklets and a keep-sake – the Elite Edition will provide a few more unannounced Elite extra’s with an added one year subscription for the Elite service included.

Im assuming the Bonus in game content would be the zombie maps from old CoD's and im assuming they would be Included in both the Hardened and the Elite version.

I think the elite version will come with the years elite premium subscription, the old zombie maps, something similar to the RC-XD and some other little things that would make it worth more than the Regular/Hardened edition.

Retailers in the UK are expecting to open Pre-orders for this years Call of Duty on Friday May 4th 2012.

Does this date seem early to you? I've never pre-ordered a call of duty yet so im not aware of the dates. If all of this information is true then we should expect alot of more detailed info pretty soon!

What are your thoughts? :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I hope they stick with what they did with MW3: Regular and Hardened editions.

But... if they decided not to, i'd like to see some extras that has more to do with Zombies and MP... I still have my NVGs from MW2 lol

Maybe something like a set of action figures for Tank, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen, or some perk soda bottles, ooooh or maybe even a poster themed after Zombies, that would be pretty awesome

:mrgreen:

I think a monkey bomb would be a practical idea as it would probably be easy to make, apart from the Matroshka dolls, however they wouldn't be very exciting :lol: . Overall i'm hoping if this ELITE edition is true, it is worth the money and dosent work out cheaper buying a hardened edition and then ELITE premium. I think they should also include another killstreak item (like the RC-XD in bo's Hardened) in the Hardened/ELITE edition alongside something from zombies aswell as the old maps.

The pre-order date seems pretty early though, il have to check on the date :lol:

Past COD games have come with a Hardened and Prestige version, not an Elite version. I certainly hope Elite is only an Infinity Ward thing. If Elite is in Black Ops 2, I might just kill myself. It's so pointless, you can just buy the map packs later. You don't need Elite. And why do people need to be in special clans with yellow clan tags. So stupid... Elite will turn out to be a failure (I hope) and won't be included in Black Ops 2. Remember COD Points? What a disaster.

I think ELITE is okay however the only good thing about premium is the monthly dlc, all the giveaways and clan ops is just bs. COD points would've been better if you couldn't buy perks as soon as you hit level 4 (apart from the already unlocked ones). I think they added a more adrenaline fun atmosphere in the wager match game types, something that if MW3 release gun game, one in the chamber to community playlists won't have. I reckon COD points will return as they are in the Ios version of zombies. And i cant see them getting rid of ELITE unless hardly anyone subscribes to premium.

I think activision are just trying to get as much money as possible, like always :lol: .

I would like to see an elite edition and i hope they give it to you for going to COD XP like they did last year. I wouldn't want to see the old WAW zombie maps redone because they have already been perfected in Black Ops and i don't want to see the Black Ops maps fixed because there is nothing wrong with them.