which boss do you prefer?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost said Monkeys but I backed out. I would rather deal with dogs than those evil monkeys that steal my 5th perk or quick revive when I am at a high round. Specially when we play co-op I can't rely on those randoms. Monkeys health go up. Also Dogs are pretty easy to kill and have the same health any round.

You forgot the pentagon thief, and I would have to choose him if you know what you are doing. I think it was Tom I've seen stack claymores by the juggernaut, then when it's the pentagon thief round just stand behind them, bam round over in 15 seconds and you get to upgrade with only 1000 points.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for the Astronaut.

I love that dude.

Plus if you know how, you can trap him on the otherside of the Map = No boss at all = Winning.

If I had two options... I would have also picked the Dogs... I just love the puppies.

Then I would say the Shangri-La mobile hacker monkey... Hmm, interesting.

Prepare for a digression.

Could Dr. Richfoten have created the Shangri-La monkeys, did he base the hacker design on these little gits.

They do travel up after all, the only thing that is up there is the Griffin Station. This makes sense to me...

Anyway, digressions aside...

Please allow more options to be picked.

Regard Alpha.