favorite map?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i like shangri la very much cause it looks like your on holiday.. beatiful and also sometimes a weird scream in the map :P.

however everything is small is bad. they should make more like this

So hard to answer...

Kino, Ascension, Moon, Shangri-La, Shi No Numa and Der Riese are my favourites....They all have something to them that I really like.

I've made threads about this on 2 different occasions, asking people their ranking in order of preferance. But my opinions change all the time. Ask me what my fave map is every week, and you'll get a different answer from me each week :lol: Although, FIVE is my all time fave, whereas currently I'm really into Moon since discovering my new spawn room strategy.

Shi no numa, Kino der toten, or Moon.

Shi no numa just looks cool, has fun camping, is pretty hard generally (I'm talking about the WaW version), and introduced alot, including the first big part of the story (verruckt really only had the wall).

Kino because it's easy and simple, yet just overall a fun experience.

Moon, because it has EVERYTHING. Screw Der Riese, if there is a perfect zombie map it is this. I love the EE, zero gravity, and just all around everything.

My favorite map would have to be Der Riese... It is semi easy to get round in. My second favorite map would be Ascension I really dont know why. My favorite map solo would be Verukket because its easy to train in once you get all the doors open.

My least favorite map would be Kino because there are so many place that you can get stuck in. My second least favorite map would be moon because of the gravity.

Hah you guys have good taste so far..

Mine is Der Riese. Challenging at first, yet, easy with experience. I believe that's how all maps should be.

CoTD is very fun to play IMO and I also like Shangri la because most people find it challenging; which it is if you have a bad start, and I like getting those revives 8-)

Those are the maps I usually pub on.

For the 100th time this thread was created, I am still going to say COTD.

Bahahaha :lol: You're subtly in your answer cracked me up.

Yeah, my favorite maps are still Moon, Der Riese, and CotD in that order.

Relax guys. We only gotta make it another 15 times!

I see what ya did there richtofen. Clever 8-) .