What they need to put in...

a sequel to Dead Ops arcade! New levels, new powerups, new zombies, new fates/ fate system, and a new zombie boss!! what should happen??

I like the idea of a weapon simmilar to that of the Vr-11 wherein the zombies all around the blast zone turn to humans and the zombies will chase them.

Also A good idea is a wave gun type thing that inflates a group around the zombies and then explodes, taking down the zombies around it.

What are YOUR ideas?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A gun that shoots out rays...... oh wait, nevermind.

More shotguns :)

Ray gun suks BAWLZ. It always gets me killed round 20 up.

shotguns on the other hand are FUN FUN and save my life many-a-time. Fatalrampage mentioned a peremenent shotgun fate in his guide which isin't bad but I do think death machine is more powerfull.

A gun that shoots out rays...... oh wait, nevermind.

More shotguns :)

Ray gun suks BAWLZ. It always gets me killed round 20 up.

shotguns on the other hand are FUN FUN and save my life many-a-time. Fatalrampage mentioned a peremenent shotgun fate in his guide which isin't bad but I do think death machine is more powerfull.

A permament shotgun fate would be great, but yes, the death machine is more powerful.

I'd personally like to see an actual, side scrolling zombies arcade shooter like the old skool way to play shooters would be fun. Have the graphics be all 90's and such. :)

Like Contra?

That would be really cool and insted of rounds you can measure how far you go lengthwise. An axe would be cool ya know for swingin' but idk how that would work. I could see that in regular zombies with skyrim like controls for the axe.

Yeah, like that basically. I just imagine it being really in depth too, ilke an old skool shooter. Like the metroid games for example; for a Zombies arcade, you could get the weapon upgrades from drops and such. And just include everything those games have:

- Power ups

- Drops

- Perks

- Bosses

- Secrets

- Score

- Health meter

- 8-bit soundtrack

I could go on and on. :)