~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

So, any major developments behind the scenes so far?

We have determined that after your first few introductory posts, your character has to basically anywhere they want on or near the date of September 24, 1969, and the nukes MUST HAVE hit by that point. If you are dealing with the years 1966 or 1967, it is best to assume that the nuke hit around June-July 1967, but do not give a date the nuke hit and if possible, steer clear. It's not required, considering my post will be on February 1969, PRE-nuke.

We have determined that after your first few introductory posts, your character has to basically anywhere they want on or near the date of September 24, 1969, and the nukes MUST HAVE hit by that point. If you are dealing with the years 1966 or 1967, it is best to assume that the nuke hit around June-July 1967, but do not give a date the nuke hit and if possible, steer clear. It's not required, considering my post will be on February 1969, PRE-nuke.

But I thought the nukes hit in 2025? I'll have to change my bio/profile

AGAIN, but my first post will still work.

• Administrators

But I thought the nukes hit in 2025? I'll have to change my bio/profile

AGAIN, but my first post will still work.

The maps don't happen in the future, Moon and Nuketown I mean, so that's where I'm getting that from.