~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

finished reading :P loved the 'cute and fluffy' :3

Hate to throw a spanner in the works but wouldn't voice know of the Nazi's being in alex' head when he was captured by them at the beginning? Of course you could always say they never mentioned they were Nazi's (which I remember they didn't :P)

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot he still wore a straight jacket :D (I assumed he would have changed after staying in the swamp with Victor but again you never said he did :3)

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Rissole: Nice entry, however, I hope this doesn't cripple your flashback post with Drake much but Walter is actually purely a Nazi officer. He's not directly affiliated with 935 whatsoever, he only privately hired Richtofen to be his inside scoop after stumbling on to some of their research on 115, and the success they have had so far (hence the zombies, wonder weapons). Walter knows about 935 and there experiments and threatens Richtofen of his career with them if he doesn't get some of the newly found element himself. Richtofen wishes to start human trials, so they come to an agreement. And Richtofen shows Walter, exactly what he's getting himself into. So he's technically working underground. To the troops, he is their commanding officer, they don't know about his powers or affiliations of any kind. Sorry if that was unclear, it never directly mentioned that in his flashbacks.

However, with the set of you have, Walter can be there, but he wouldn't be on stage. Maxis isn't aware of Richtofen's affiliation with Walter. Walter too, would have to look to fit in somewhere.

So just getting up to speed, I assume that the monster in Shoreyo's last post was me, and I would love to write my side of the story for that. I just need a bit of background information, do you have any idea exactly which battle Victor is fighting in?

I always thought Walter was a member of Group 935, just not a high ranking member like everyone else in the story. So his in it, but not 'in' it, if you know what I mean. So he knows about the zombies, but he isn't interested or cares about them.

I wrote it in a way so he's only there because of his status in the Wehrmacht. That flash back is about 10 years before 1946, so I'd imagine it's the start of 935 right than (possibly a little later actually, but for story-purposes, we'll say it's about now). I can however edit it if you want.

I was focusing more on the battle itself than the setting, you know, focusing on the events as the soldiers would rather than the 'grand scheme' :3 But you're right, background does allow for a smoother finish. If you're going to post first I'll let you choose the setting, if you don't I will when I post :3

I'm going to do some more Victor posts, but again I know the fact I'm going back and forth is confusing (being a time traveler half of the present is happening after the past events :3) But I'll try to change that.

Also an Idea I've had since the beginning, as Victor can see events unfolding before they happen could you guys possibly skype or pm me what you plan to do? Only to make what he says more relevant :3

Sheesh this place is dead... I've asked Shrew if he wants to join in on the RP since now would be best while we are still separated, but no reply yet. Also It's basically been Rissole, Tankeo and I posting lately so lets kick it in gear folks! Just because there's no zombies content yet, doesn't mean CoDz just has to die! :P

That aside, I found Kasady a nice little theme song considering everything thus far:

afx-XRsTDUU

Lyrics:

I'll seek you out, flay you alive

One more word and you won't survive

And I'm not scared of your stolen power

I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain

I won't ease your strain

You'll be waiting in vain

I got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame

Shuffling the cards of your game

And just in time, in the right place

Suddenly I will play my ace

I won't soothe your pain

I won't ease your strain

You'll be waiting in vain

I got nothing for you to gain

Eyes on fire, your spine is ablaze

Felling any foe with my gaze

And just in time, in the right place

Steadily emerging with grace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you paid attention to the Skype chat, you'd know what's going on, Mega. :P

But yes, starting up a new take on things is roughly where we are at. Here's my thoughts on it via Skype:

Yeah, I was kind of thinking if we get a handful of us going, I'd like to start off a "New" season where we kick things off after Richtofen takes control and even peek into 2025.

While, continue to refer back to what we already have, and some blanks we never filled.

That way, anyone who doesn't wish to continue, or wishes to take on a new character, we can use them accordingly in the story now.

Edit: If you're interested, Rissole, I have a few ideas I'd like to discuss with you specifically.

But in the meantime, I wanna hear what you guys have in mind for a general story idea with this. Because here's the thing; it's still Inception. I don't wanna completely abandon what we have, but I don't think many will be interested in back-tracking to pick up where we left off. So we need some kind of knock-off season. And anyone who wishes to use old characters and even refer and build off the old stuff, may do so.