~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we definitely need a general recap of things to freshen up since we're all a bit rusty on the story with each other so far.

I know Kasady and Tia are in Berlin, apparently at some point recently after Nazi's took control of the perimeter and ran in to a mysterious shop owner named Gage and are learning about him.

Andrew (ZOTD) I believe has appeared in some town alone, injured and is bleeding out, but I haven't seen any entries since we started the second season from ZOTD, or anything on Andrew for that matter, so hopefully he's still interested in participating, otherwise, I might just take control of him.

And from what I'm gathering, Ji and Henry are together, and found themselves fighting through a deserted city in Japan fighting the undead.

After that, I have a lot of reading to do on everyone else lol.

Would everyone mind posting a bit of a summary with their characters so everyone is on the same page?

Emmerich's that psychic Nazi, right?

Yes.

P.S. Excellent entry Rissole, I'll be certain to add more today. It's getting good! ;)

Basically, Dempsey was being chased through a generic apocalypse city by Cerberus. Some stuff I can't remember happens and The Medicine Man. One along to "save" him. He takes him to his mythical swamp/forest place and explains a ton of stuff about the beginning of creation and Death that's too long to repost but is reAlly cool and important so you should probably go back and read it all so anyway yeah you'll get it all once you Reread it and it's only one page so come on he a pal and do it and anyway most of the stuff I wrote from Pariah's point of view was just filler is this enough of a recap?

After a fight with Pariah Victor has just been taken in a Kulak in Russia, yet thats only been one day after, all else in my writings are flashbacks to past events in his life (yes as he is a time traveler among other things that means his age is not befitting a chronological timescale in most of them.) Once I'm finished I'll develop beyond one day after season 1 :P

Tia was transported to an alley in Berlin, were she was chased by Nazi soldiers, but she ran into Kasady. Than Walter Emmerich found them, and it was revealed he knew Tia's dad, as well as finding out Erich was alive. Than Tia and Kasady escaped into the sewers. They got out after a while in a different spot, and slept on the roof of Gage's, a blacksmith in Berlin. Tia managed to get her locket fixed (which was damaged in the Maximus-Pariah fight), and inside it was a 115 stone.

(haven't decided if it's the Focusing Stone or not, but it most likely won't be)

Haha hey guys, I just thought something;

Kasady, Ji, Tia, Andrew, Alex (and technically) Erich were all at Der Riese. That makes 6 characters, think about it. ;)

Ji, Erich, and Henry are at the Der Riese facility after a hold-out waiting for Erich to to power up his teleportation matrix.

Oh yeah, that's right. So what's the plan after he is able to teleport?

[tab][/tab]I think that is where it ended. Didn't set anything into motion after arriving at Der Riese. The Factory is slowly, (and silently) being reassembled. Erich wanted to find some 115 source, and that's why he needed Henry. Not sure what next. Probably fight off the undead that Ollie set up, and then find a source and maybe try to locate the rest of you. The Der Riese teleporters have reached the moon before, so there really shouldn't be anywhere on Earth they can't go once they have a power source.

If your source is directly related to pockets of 115 labs (much like the actual game so far), Walter (or favorite Nazi antagonist) mentioned a station in Berlin in Rissole's entry upon encountering him face to face again. I'd assume between Rissole and I, Kasady and Tia will be looking for that station soon to gather some more info about their powers, whats really going on, etc.

So that's one possibility for us. ;)

You guys can take control of him, I'm still fairly bored of writing so I don't see myself contributing much more than I already have. So yeah, go ahead. If I ever feel like coming back to the RP, I'll continue on with him.

With that, I'll start off and give Andrew a bit of a push as soon as I have a minute.

No one can understand Scythe yet?

I actually thought the code was quite obvious haha. Read it backwards guys.

Also just a suggestion Tankeo. When changing between Alex and Pariah, you might want to use a different coloured text for Pariah. Also had a little trouble at the last part. You kept switching between Pariah and the man he was looking for I assume, yet there wasn't any indication you'd switched.