~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When our characters are confronting each other, you almost have to do some RPing for the other persons character. But if it were to have them do something specific that's pretty in depth or kinda out of the way, then permission is ideal. So it just depends really.

Also, I was thinking that since we all have powers linked to the same source, our characters are more immune to the ability. Obviously we can use our powers against each other if it came to it, but compared to regular people, not so much. Kasady is mostly frozen, but she's aware of it.

Since the time/space thing is my power, I'm going to say that basically any power that involves something shooting out of your hands (energy, whatever) will be suppressed, and for the most part movements will be slow, unless you have superspeed or the same power as me. That can change if I concentrate, but I have to be able to touch you for that to work.

Since the time/space thing is my power, I'm going to say that basically any power that involves something shooting out of your hands (energy, whatever) will be suppressed, and for the most part movements will be slow, unless you have superspeed or the same power as me. That can change if I concentrate, but I have to be able to touch you for that to work.

does that count for my voice/supersonics?

Hm... well I'm not too sure. The science behind this is kind of difficult..

I'd say it would be rather limited, but not completely gone.

Also, I'd like to point out that some people may have greater resistance to the time slowing aside from the powers I mentioned before. Some might actually be able to move without my help (Hint, hellhound, since you wrote your character moving in freeze frame moment there.)

Hm... well I'm not too sure. The science behind this is kind of difficult..

I'd say it would be rather limited, but not completely gone.

Also, I'd like to point out that some people may have greater resistance to the time slowing aside from the powers I mentioned before. Some might actually be able to move without my help (Hint, hellhound, since you wrote your character moving in freeze frame moment there.)

Oh alright. Perhaps il just be slower and not be able to make any fast movements.

Well with that, I think we should just about be all rounded up. Still haven't seen E post, but he can come in at a different place if he wants. All that remains is picking up Tankeo's character. And giving his last post, I'd suggest this would be a good time to put Rissole's ability in to more practice. ;)

Anything particular your character spotted, MLH? Not sure if I missed something. Just thought I'd ask incase any others are confused.

Also, just FYI, no one is completely aware just what the source of their power is yet. However, we all have different levels of an idea HOW it we got it.

I was actually going to suggest the German officer that originally brought my character in, he can read minds. Every superhero story needs super villains! :D

Also, I wanted to note that my character isn't the only one who "glows" when their power is at it's best. I figured the whole glowing eyes radiating from my character is simply an attribute of 115 working within. Everyone may react to it differently, but since our power source is basically the same, their are some similar effects.

lol Danny Phantom much? :D haha jk.

But yeah, the more I think about it, the more the idea of a zombie of sorts sneaking off would be cool. It would be like we caught a glimpse or whatever and work that into the story a bit to have the actual zombies portion fit in here some. However, I do plan on having a confrontation with the German officer at some point just be fore we leave. ;)