A little idea of mine, Zombie Arena..

Now we know that Treyarch is capable of great things and we assist them in that with our ideas so I would like to share one of my own. Now WaW and Black ops have the same categories Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies now if you look at MW3 they have three categories as well but one contains two options spec ops and survival. Now I bet your thinking ok what's so damn special well my idea is Zombie Arena. Just like spec ops when you select it you get two options so when you select Zombie you would get two options Normal and Arena now you can probably guess what normal is but Arena would be like another survival type of game but a little different from regular old zombies. You would be in a arena at the start obviously and it would be like no mans land endless and you could pick from many different gametypes to play in arena: time trial, gun game, etc. Now I bet your thinking well how the f*ck would gun game work well if you watch NextGenTactics they played on a custom zombie map that would let you play gun game if you wanted to. Now if modders can make gun game work on WaW zombies im sure it would be possible for the developers to do it. So this is how it would go you would start in the main menu and you select zombies and pick arena for and example let's say you pick private match now you select what arena you play, take note I do not mean like pick nacht or kino I mean that they would make maps that look like arenas you would choose those, then you would pick you game type and here some game type ideas you could play

Time trial: survive as long as you can

Gun Game: now instead of regular its changed up where let's say you start of with a CZ75 and when you get a kill with it it would go to the pap'ed version on that gun then you would get a new gun after you kill with it and it would repeat until you go through every gun in zombies and when the zombies kill you think of that as the humiliation.

Capture the box: kind of a headquarters game type where the box would spawn in a random location and you and your team have to go capture it and everytime you capture it everyone is aloud one box try and if you want to go again you would have to wait for it to move but basically just get as many captures as possible but be wary the more you capture the more zombies there will be.

Sticks and Stones: in a zombie outbreak you can't always rely on ammo, in this gametype well can you guess..

Assassination: zombies are inspired by there leaders and they will come at full force to kill you. At a random time a zombie boss will appear and the objective is to kill as many zombie leaders as possible

Search and Destroy: similar to the gametype in multiplayer you have to find and destory high valued objects in this a random element 115 rock will appear and you have to acquire a bomb that would be in another location and destory the rock. Watch yourself though the location of the rock is where the zombies will spawn the most.

All for the objective: if you can't decide what you want to play then no need to fear all for the objective is random all the time it can go from time trial to search or assassination to CTB etc. Just to keep the flow going, note that if you pick this gametype everything will be harder than usual

Now just to let you now how everything esle works is every time you complete an objective and everytime you complete 3 objectives the difficulty is raised to keep things entertaining and on the leaderboards the points gained from objectives are the equivalent of rounds.

So tell me if you like the idea and i'll tweak it here and there but yeah let me know what you think...

Tweak/Edit 1.: As we all know Cod zombies goes up to four players and I bet your thinking "well no sh*t" but with all the guns and perks everyone is the same so why not have classes to change things up and it could be like this guy does more damage with assault rifles while this guy holds more ammo but all in all let me show you what the classes could be like

The Soldier:

Can deal more damage with Assault Rifles

Can deal more damage with Explosives

Can deal more damage with Shotguns

Can hold an extra Frag/Semtex grenade

The Technician:

Can deal more damage with SMG's

Can capture a box and plant a bomb faster than any other class

Can deal more damage with wunder weapons

Traps cost half the price and recharge faster when purchased by you

Pack a Punch weapons do 10% more damage

The Heavy:

Can deal more damage with LMG's

Can hold 50% more ammo with all guns

You are 15% slower than any other class

You deal 20% more damage when standing still

Has a small chance to receive more ammo from max ammo's or when purchasing ammo for a wall weapon

The Assassin

Can deal more damage with Sniper Rifles

Can deal more damage with Pistols

Can deal more damage with Melee

Can deal more damage with Special Weapons, as in ballistic knifes and Crossbows

Can do 35% more damage to the head

You are 15% faster than any other class

Now you can see that with each classes have different benefits and that a certain class could help you better in a certain game type like Assassin could help you better in sticks and stones and assassination while technician could help you better in Capture the box and Search and Destory. And of course the characters will have to look different from each other so I was thinking on the line of this.

(The Soldier) (The technician) (The Heavy) (The Assassin)

Somewhat like this but tweaked a little to fit the time period which I'm guessing Black ops 2 would be during the 70's and 80's so yeah there is tweak/edit 1...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great ideas. Here's something you can add to it or improve your arena idea... You know how zombie games take like an hour bare minimum... Well I thought what if instead of having to do the slow first 10 rounds. Well you start out with 5,000 points and leading into your idea it's a big stadium and the guns are surrounding the walls and the pack punch has to be opened by levers and the zombies are running at you within 20 seconds so you have time to get ready

Well I just put up my first tweak/edit to my post so check it out if you would like and if your to lazy to look up there then I'll put it down here

Tweak/Edit 1.: As we all know Cod zombies goes up to four players and I bet your thinking "well no sh*t" but with all the guns and perks everyone is the same so why not have classes to change things up and it could be like this guy does more damage with assault rifles while this guy holds more ammo but all in all let me show you what the classes could be like

The Soldier:

Can deal more damage with Assault Rifles

Can deal more damage with Explosives

Can deal more damage with Shotguns

Can hold an extra Frag/Semtex grenade

The Technician:

Can deal more damage with SMG's

Can capture a box and plant a bomb faster than any other class

Can deal more damage with wunder weapons

Traps cost half the price and recharge faster when purchased by you

Pack a Punch weapons do 10% more damage

The Heavy:

Can deal more damage with LMG's

Can hold 50% more ammo with all guns

You are 15% slower than any other class

You deal 20% more damage when standing still

Has a small chance to receive more ammo from max ammo's or when purchasing ammo for a wall weapon

The Assassin

Can deal more damage with Sniper Rifles

Can deal more damage with Pistols

Can deal more damage with Melee

Can deal more damage with Special Weapons, as in ballistic knifes and Crossbows

Can do 35% more damage to the head

You are 15% faster than any other class

Now you can see that with each classes have different benefits and that a certain class could help you better in a certain game type like Assassin could help you better in sticks and stones and assassination while technician could help you better in Capture the box and Search and Destory. And of course the characters will have to look different from each other so I was thinking on the line of this.

(The Soldier) (The technician) (The Heavy) (The Assassin)

Somewhat like this but tweaked a little to fit the time period which I'm guessing Black ops 2 would be during the 70's and 80's so yeah there is tweak/edit 1...