I'm new here, but not to zombies

Hello, I've been reading these forums since Call of the Dead speculations, and now i finally decided to make an account, because now is the most tense point in the zombie storyline, and i'm full of awesome ideas. I hope to be somewhat active in this forum, but i won't post too much. I dont know we'll see in the future. I'm true to the PS3, which everyone else looks down upon, but we don't have to pay for our service. I have a passion for zombies and love the concept of the game, which was introduced to me on the World at War Zombies app, two years ago.

P.S. how do i insert my highest round thingy?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[tab][/tab]Greetings Comrade! I am MegaAfroMan! I would like to welcome you to CoDz! We have things from theory to strategy and all points between! Also some of the best members around! Please click the Red text in my signature below to get help with some of the Forum Functions. The User's Manual however is somewhat dated, so you might find some of its information to be false, or for it to be missing certain things. I encourage you to PM me with any questions you might have, although you really could PM anyone here if you'd like! I hope you come to enjoy it here! Until then, happy slaying!