Black ops zombies sound problems

ping211

Question

While playing zombies some times I get audio problems at some point during the game. Basically the sound cut's out for the character voices, (including George Romero) I can not hear the secret song when activated and I can not hear the sound when a new round begins. other than that it seems like all the other sounds work correctly. It doesn't happen every time I play and if I exit back to the main menu and then do a new game of zombies the audio is fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

For Xbox 360 And PS3: Try installing the game to the hard drive (Xbox 360 only), Check for scratches on the disk, Some sound files might be corrupted to fix that you need to A) Re-download the game, B) Purchase the disc again. C) If the error occurs on a DLC map you will need to Re-download the map pack.

For Steam: Verify integrity of the game cache (Steps below), Re-download the game, Or download the sound files/folder from the internet .

How to verify integrity of game cache:

1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
Edited by ViiZionZ