What should the prestige addition include?

i persinaly want something better to do with zombies than just the old maps i want something phsical i can hold (thats wat she said) like a ray gun replica or a perk bottle a special controller or something like that on top of that i would like a metal case with something to do with zombies on it. also the classic WAW and BLOPS maps like they did with blops then u get a map pack with them at the end of the year feel free to add on.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you do realize that the prestige edition for Blops came with the maps AND a remote control RC-XD right?

My cousin and I had this short film idea of having a paintball war while he ran around with all his prestige edition gear. So we were hoping MW3 would come with a ghillie suit. That way he could pop up all blended in, put on his night vision goggles, take out a few peeps then call in the RC, haha. :D

Anyways, for Treyarch, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Wave Gun they showed in the CODZL trailers. :)