Banjawarn

I made this a while ago as I was playing in radiant, I got the ground plan and building done but really couldn't impliment the effects required to make a large open map work like the darkness being used as a barrier and temporary lighting etc. So I'll just present it as a possible map location. Anyway I had made a bit of a trailer:

Essentially Banjawarn was the site of a supposed meteorite impact, which was then immediately occupied by a doomsday cult whome was researching tesla doomsday weapons. They used the site to test weapons (sheep killed by sarin gas were discovered). Then departed. There was a lot of chemicals discovered at the station as well as documents in Japanese on the extraction of nuclear material from the ore (the land was rich in uranium) the area was also visited by the nuclear physicist and cult follower Hideo Murai which sources claim hes IQ was higher the Einsteins (he was later assassinated). This is all a true story and lies uncannily close to the zombie storyline.

Supposedly they chose this location for the cult as in the event of an apocalypse (which they were intent on creating) it would be one of the last safe areas being so isolated.

So we have the meteorite, the crazy cult, the scientists extracting nuclear materials, tesla weapons, the doomsday apocalypse.. story sound familiar?

Search terms for further reading: Banjawarn station, banjawarn bang, tesla, doomsday weapons, meteorite, Aum Shinrikyo cult, Hideo Murai, tokyo sarin gas attack

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days