Hello! Welcome to the site.

Unknown Time

Aboard Light Cruiser Trafalgar

Admiral Travosky

"So I've heard there's a new member?"

"Yes sir. They're bringing her aboard now."

"Type up a personal message will you?"

"Yes sir. Go ahead."

"Welcome to CoDZ. We have community, strategy, and everything here for her to enjoy. Also invite her up for some Scotch."

"Message sent sir. She's received."

"Good. And tell her............she's gonna enjoy it on the ship. Tell her that."

"Message sent sir."

"Nothing else. Thank you Corporal."

"Welcome sir."

Anyways, I also would like to present to you, your CoDz user's manual! The manual should be able to answer most questions you may have about the site. However due to recent site changes it is somewhat old and worn out. When the changes are finished being made, then you can expect it to be fully restored to its maximum helpfulness again! Just click the Red text in my signature below to access the manual. If there are any questions that you might still have, feel free to PM me about it, or PM most any user on the site. (PMing is covered in the manual ;) ). So I hope you have a pleasant time here at CoDz, and until then, happy slaying!

Aww I'm glad I made your day :D You've done so much for CoDz and everyone should appreciate that :)

Lol sorry it's just that round 1 with absolutely no zombies hitting me was too much for me to handle :lol:

and Acapella seemed happy I was leaving 8-) :lol:

I do hope to play with you three some other time (:

Nice to meetcha :D

Im Wolfie and I'd be glad to play w/ ya one day

Ive got internet again and be willing to play almost anytime of everyday

:3

PSn is in the sig

Im prolly gonna have to delete some people that i don't talk to anymore before I can add u or u can add me :?

• 2 weeks later...