Communication without a mic...the cod zombie language...

Basicly ive devised a sort of zombie language Just in case your mic goes on the fritz....

Knife player twice without backing away: fallow me....

Jump near door once then knife air: white buy this

Jump ne'er door twice then knife air: blue buys

Jump ne'er door thrice then knife air: yellow buys

Jump near door four times then knife air:green buys

Knife while mid 360 jumping followed by one shot of any weapon: throw gersh over here...

Knife while jumping followed by single shot: throw grenade over here

Knife while jumping 360: throw monkey bomb.

Knife box weapon twice:someone grab this!

Knife pap once and jump once: white pap first weapon

Knife pap once and jump twice/three times: white pap second or theird weapon

Knife pap twice and jump once:blue pap first weapon

Ect....

Pause three times consecutively/ knife every one: randivu over here!

Knife near everyone twice and throw grenade: make crawler at end of round!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicly ive devised a sort of zombie language Just in case your mic goes on the fritz....

Jump near door once then knife air: white buy this

Jump ne'er door twice then knife air: blue buys

Jump ne'er door thrice then knife air: yellow buys

Jump near door four times then knife air:green buys

Knife while mid 360 jumping followed by one shot of any weapon: throw gersh over here...

Knife while jumping followed by single shot: throw grenade over here

Knife while jumping 360: throw monkey bomb.

Knife box weapon twice:someone grab this!

Knife pap once and jump once: white pap first weapon

Knife pap once and jump twice/three times: white pap second or theird weapon

Knife pap twice and jump once:blue pap first weapon

Ect....

Pause three times consecutively/ knife every one: randivu over here!

Knife near everyone twice and throw grenade: make crawler at end of round!

the problem is gettin 4 people to remember all of this :D but very creative

There's no way anyone would remember all of this and I'm sure a lot of it would be misunderstood :lol: but entertaining post none-the-less ;)

This one sounds more to me like the signal that randoms use to say "PLEEEEEEEASE THIS IS MY FAVE WINDOW, SO MOVE!!!!!"

So glad we have a type-chat option on PC 8-)

• 1 year later...

I was just going to say, why don't you just play on pc... I'll never understand.

Hey, wish I could. But my PC is old and I don't have money for a great gaming PC (which I want).

I wonder if anyone will remember all of this. I usually just knife someone, and then jump and they usually follow.

i guess if a group of friends all knew this code, it would work.

but it would never work with randoms. No way they would know what you are trying to say.

If I ever had to play without a mic, I'd just have the mindset that i'm on my own. if i want a door open, i'll save up points until I can open that door.

No mics or wild cards as I call them are unpredictable, and can not be bound to a set of rules. They live only to satisfy their basic needs, effing up your strategy and backing out.

May I say that I refuse to use mics with randoms because most humans are either aggressive or annoying. Plus I play better when not having to teach people why to do as is normally the case. I never back out and try to do my share of stuff( opening my share of doors, letting people use the box e.g.). I also prefer to stay alone to stop people messing up my trains and vice versa.

People without mics do just as well as people with them. Why do you need to confirm if something is done, just go check for yourself. In my opinion mics are only needed for EE's and rarely leaving a crawler

• Administrators

It's a team game, unless you are communicating after a certain point it becomes every man for himself without strategy and cooperation. After round 45 if you are holding off and someone runs for ammo without calling it out, you are likely to get flanked or overrun. So while the individual player might he skilled, you need to keep the whole team afloat. There wont always be time for two stabs and a twirl to get your pee break.

It's pretty easy to get the other player to understand your "body language" with your player. I did the MOTD EE with a randomer and we both had no mics (I have one now...). Did it flawlessly without mic communication :lol:

Well, given you didn't even need him to work with you for that one... You just put in 3 codes, grab the drops, and hop on the plane in afterlife....