Wave 41 solo underground 354 in the world!! (PS3)

MrCostari

Last night I played solo on Underground and I made to wave 41 and now I'm 354 in the world!

My internet on my ps3 dced again :( So I thought damn my record won't be saved, but I didn't gave up and reconnected and it did saved! I'm so happy with that!

I'll be beating my score soon definitely! I may have lowered in the LB now, but I will climb up soon! :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, I really want to congratulate you for this. see, you got some good skills. Survival is much harder than zombies and need more skill than patience. I personally hated this map for survival. But it could be a great map to get high rounds besides seatown and resistance. Village is the worst.

Regards,

way2g00

Village is an listed in easy tier, but it is very open and not so many places to camp and avoid helicopter rounds.

I have seen Relaxing End and another guy getting to high rounds in Hardhat by the area where there is gate and a door is half open next to a huge crate. So I don't agree Hardhat as Hardest. The insane ones are pretty tough I think.

Village is an listed in easy tier, but it is very open and not so many places to camp and avoid helicopter rounds.

I have seen Relaxing End and another guy getting to high rounds in Hardhat by the area where there is gate and a door is half open next to a huge crate. So I don't agree Hardhat as Hardest. The insane ones are pretty tough I think.

agree