Survival question

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i played it for the first time yesterday and it was on underground and we made it to wave 32

It seemed kinda easy but i died reviving my teamate but i was just wondering what is considered a "high" wave to make it to because if i had a good partner i think i could go 40+ but i honsetly dont know if 32 is bad, average or good

From my experience, above 30 is good. However I may just find crappy vids on youtube, and be bad at it myself :P but I believe above 30 is good

Just refer to the leaderboard! It'll tell you how good you are.

I think 30+ is not too bad on Underground. But indeed, when you got 30, 40 is not that far away with a good strategy. I understand u saying, that you feel able to do it. Sometimes it just runs bad, sometimes the partner is not good enough. But I think any decent skilled player can reach 40+ on Underground.

yeah we had a strategy but he went to buy stuff and didnt make it back to camping spot in time.....i know a REALLY good strat in dome if anybody would be willing to play :)

@tom852

i was towards the top of my friens list but they dont play too often and i wasnt gonna scroll down from all time top to 32 :lol:

tried resistance today....wave 38 8-)

yeah we had a strategy but he went to buy stuff and didnt make it back to camping spot in time.....i know a REALLY good strat in dome if anybody would be willing to play :)

@tom852

i was towards the top of my friens list but they dont play too often and i wasnt gonna scroll down from all time top to 32 :lol:

add me

@tom852

add me

ok if you wanna try dome before the choppers come in mid round, on the regular rounds we each lay down at the top of the ladders over dome and they cant touch us until they get up but we can take them out very easily then

http://youtu.be/9_BLNJ3i_C0

@tom852

add me

ok if you wanna try dome before the choppers come in mid round, on the regular rounds we each lay down at the top of the ladders over dome and they cant touch us until they get up but we can take them out very easily then

http://youtu.be/9_BLNJ3i_C0

That strat sucks.

We can use a better one.

We can also play zombies. if you want?

Sigh.... I can't ever get any good people to play with, and I can't have acess to a tv long enough to do it solo.... I probbably could get to a high round, but I haven't yet....now I'm hooked on batman arkham asylum....next zombie game my first goal is to get to round 30, right after finding out what happened next and the Easter egg of course....

Oh..." I'm embarrassed! This is mw3 section I thaught it was for zombies.... My bad...mw3 I've only played at freinds so I have no idea.

That strat sucks.

We can use a better one.

sucks!?!? i made it to 27 solo using that until choppers cam mid round and ok we can use a different one if you want...and im always up for some zombies ;)

I have personally never liked that strategy because there is no escape route, you either survive or get destroyed by juggs or choppers.

That strat sucks.

We can use a better one.

sucks!?!? i made it to 27 solo using that until choppers cam mid round and ok we can use a different one if you want...and im always up for some zombies ;)

I have personally never liked that strategy because there is no escape route, you either survive or get destroyed by juggs or choppers.

We start the round at the bottom of the ladder and go up if its not jug or choppers...the strat obviously doesnt work once choppers come mid round