host migration for zombies?

Can we please have host migration in zombies? I don't mean the one in the lobby i mean while playing the game.

I stopped playing zombies on black ops cause every time i find a game the host quits in like round 3-10 and its just a waste of time i know i could just play with friends but most of them suck at zombies and playing solo is too easy.

Does anyone agree on this?

p.s if there's a legit reason why it's not in black ops and why it can't be in the new game then never mind.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s if there's a legit reason why it's not in black ops and why it can't be in the new game then never mind.

I would like it if it's possible, however have you been in a zombies lobby and one person leaves, it tries to search for a new host, but can't find one with only 1/2/3 people there? I think that may be the reason it wasn't there, because there are just too few people, and rarely does someone have a connection that host migration would choose for host.

I would like it if it's possible, however have you been in a zombies lobby and one person leaves, it tries to search for a new host, but can't find one with only 1/2/3 people there? I think that may be the reason it wasn't there, because there are just too few people, and rarely does someone have a connection that host migration would choose for host.

What she said.

What she said.

She?

:shock:

Phxntxm is a GUY....

:lol:

It's because of Nat Type problems.

Usually, you'll find Type 1/Open hosts will be hosting, because they can connect to everyone.

Type 2/Moderate may occasionly host, but only if there are no Type 3's/Strict people in the lobby because they cannot connect.

Type 3/Strict people can host ONLY if everyone else is T1. T3's can only connect to T1's. T2's may be in the lobby (because T1 is hosting), but it won't reconnect to them because T3 is in the lobby, and thus the lobby will close.

I hate T3 :(

Actually when Black Ops first came out, I swear I had Host Migration in Kino. Happened mid-game while I was reviving someone, and when it did the countdown and got back in, the person I was reviving had been fully revived, so I figured it could be a nifty trick if it ever happened again. It never did haha!