Possibly ability to make custom maps/Pack-A-Punch Levels....

RoboticSaint

Tell me what everyone thinks.

Ok so i think that it would be great if maybe you could make custom maps for the game. i seriously don't think it can happen but if theres a way that is something that will keep the game going longer just because of the fact that new maps will always be available. The only thing is that you will not be able to have scoreboard for these maps just because people may create barriers to get up onto of.

Also more Pack-A-Punch levels would be great for those high rounds. maybe it can be made so that after a certain level or after you complete something in the game, or maybe even both say you to unlock Pack-A-Punch level 2 you need to make it to level 30 and complete the easter egg for that specific map. Or at least have traps in every map, rounds can become very long when you get to those high rounds and have no traps like in Call of the Dead.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader210":10l2jhte]I think custom maps is a good idea because many people will get tired of the maps eventually.

But I'm not too sure on the Pack-a-Punch idea, seems a bit OP.

It's not nearly as OP as permanent perks. I think a Double Punch machine would be a good idea for having completed an easter egg or something

On WaW for PC you actually can create custom maps, it's one of the few perks actually keeping the game alive still ;)

BO you can mod MP, but SP is pretty well sealed off (unless you have binds from the first patch, in which case you can still no clip and god mode, etc.)

But custom maps will never happen for console, or any CoD in the future for that matter. Activision has to know CoD's days are numbered and as such are trying to get every drop of profit out of it while it still can, apperently not realizing mod tools and custom maps extend the life of their game tremendously, take a look at CoD4 on PC, there are still almost 1,000 servers actively used, with almost 5,000 still running.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything that's actually good for the consumer/player in the coming years from Activision, or EA for that matter..