Sign in to follow this  
MrCostari

Bye

I'm leaving here. I don't feel very comforable here, and i just dont like it anymore.

good luck to all of you

and i hope you will find a new admin

peace

MrCostari out

Donor

Check your PM's mate.

May I ask why your leaving? If not I wish you best of luck, but do hope you stay. If you need anybody to talk to, feel free to speak with Edjookayted, he always brings people back around!

I won't find any team mates here.

And I don't want to ruin things again.

Everybody is well known here.

WHo the hell wants to play with a new guy with only round 26 on his LB?

What about the Grim Reapers?

Hey man don't worry, I'm sure you will find somebody, I sure wanted to play with you , when you were the only one who joined my Team Hellhounds. I ask you this, would you please stay? I could almost guarantee you will find somebody here.

Donor

You can easily find team mates here, doesn't matter the round dude. 26 isn't bad at all. Just because you aren't as well known means nothing, just make a name for yourself here!

Exactly, for a long time, I thought it was impossible to get past round 12, back when Nact just came out. Now look at me, round 60 and still going

The same.

Hey man don't worry, I'm sure you will find somebody, I sure wanted to play with you , when you were the only one who joined my Team Hellhounds. I ask you this, would you please stay? I could almost guarantee you will find somebody here.

Im on ps3

I am at work now. Why do you want to cancel it? I never said no.

Yes we are playing today 6 pm cst. Those are my timings in general. Refer to page 1 of this thread.

Indeed. I can't blame you.

Our times just don't match.

I'll be sleeping in 1 hour.

Case closed.

Donor

It's a sad day when a user with such good potential feels like this and is considering leaving... I have gotten to recognise your name already and honestly think you could be huge on this site if you just stick it out! Why not check out the PS3 playdates? Trust me, they're awesome and everyone gets together and plays zombies and in general has a lot of fun!

Just stick it out for a bit longer and I garuntee that you won't regret it!

-Jolteon

Why make a thread saying you are leaving and also say you don't like the forum?

To make people know of his departure. If I were leaveing from a place, no matter how much I disliked it, I will always announce my departure.

Why make a thread saying you are leaving and also say you don't like the forum?

To make people know of his departure. If I were leaveing from a place, no matter how much I disliked it, I will always announce my departure.

I am glad this forum isn't like other ones where they tell that person to "fuck off" or "glad you are leaving". If someone i knew didn't like the forum i could care less if they left.

To be very honest, imho if one wants to leave, let him go. I ain't happy about it, don't misunderstand me.

That MRC has to announce his leaving, might be an expression of that he is hurt in some way or something. However, he explained it and said that he doesn't feel comfortable. So what do you wanna do? If I hate the life in urban regions, I'll also say, that I have to move to a rural area, cause I do not feel comfortable in the city.

The worst thing ever - and I wanted to say this a long time ago - is making for every single "crisis" a thread and showing everyone that people are leaving here, that people are hating each other, that people that were hating each other made peace again. What shall I think when I first visit this board now. It almost looks like there is only stress and hate and fear and crap on this board. But what we shall represent is what this board is: extremely respectful behavior between the users.

Exaggerating a bit: Every second thread feels like 'I leave here' / 'for anybody who is considering leaving' / ' me and this guy made peace again' / 'and so on'. To be very hones, I don't like this. Of course there will always be differences with so many members, but do we really need to tell everyone and make it that much public??

Donor

People who making leaving threads, never actually end up leaving. Fact.

Not true. Some people actually do leave, or become at least slightly unactive.

People who making leaving threads, never actually end up leaving. Fact.

Not true. Some people actually do leave, or become at least slightly unactive.

Not during my albeit short time on here.

NB: Becoming 'slightly less active' isn't leaving.

Donor

In some ways it is. For instance, killallzombies. He really hasn't posted much in awhile.

Phsycokiller also left just like he said. Lot of the bronies have.

In some ways it is. For instance, killallzombies. He really hasn't posted much in awhile.

Strictly, it isn't. Leaving is not coming back at all, or not coming back for a while. Not going from posting 10 times a day to once every couple of days.

From recent memory Doggy and Jolteon have made "leaving threads" enclosed with a speech that wouldn't be out of place as an Oscar acceptance; both of which never actually ended up leaving, with the former "coming back" the very same night.

Threads like these just grate on me, if you're going to leave then do so. No need to make a song and dance about it.

Strictly, it isn't. Leaving is not coming back at all, or not coming back for a while. Not going from posting 10 times a day to once every couple of days.

From recent memory Doggy and Jolteon have made "leaving threads" enclosed with a speech that wouldn't be out of place as an Oscar acceptance; both of which never actually ended up leaving, with the former "coming back" the very same night.

Threads like these just grate on me, if you're going to leave then do so. No need to make a song and dance about it.

I have to agree with this guy. If you're gonna leave, then leave and let the forum be.

Donor

Doggy- Did something wrong, set an exile date. decided to forget that because no one really cared about what he did wrong anymore.

Jolteon- Computer fails, I believe, so didn't know when he could fully get back into the site. It was a more on and off thing.

Also, there IS a big reason to make leaving threads, because if they're active, they want to let people know so people don't think they're dead or whatever, and gives other people a chance to say bye. Just leaving wouldn't do it.

Fact is from my time here not a single person who has made a leaving thread has actually left. Actually, I think most of the time people use them as a way to garner attention. Sad, really.

Donor

Fact is from my time here not a single person who has made a leaving thread has actually left. Actually, I think most of the time people use them as a way to garner attention. Sad, really.
I think that's the case for some, but not all. Examples of who actually left:

Psych0kill3r

killallzombies (though he occasionally pops in)

KrazyKookies