Sign in to follow this  
MrCostari

Bye

Good to see you're staying Costari. :)

Why do you think you're not well known? Back when you were SickTrickz, I actually thought you were a well known member, at least in the Grim Reaper aspect. But yea I distinctly thought you were one of the well known people in CoDz.

The fact you were SickTrickz, you've been here longer than some people here. Your username now might not say so, but those who remembered you back would definitely remember you now. :)

Although, I didn't had a very good reputation :P

bye guys

anyone still willing to play with me next week, please add my psn or message me im outta here forever.

i may read some strat guides, but thats all

later

Not during my albeit short time on here.

NB: Becoming 'slightly less active' isn't leaving.

In some ways it is. For instance, killallzombies. He really hasn't posted much in awhile.

Phsycokiller also left just like he said. Lot of the bronies have.

aohhhh you mentioned me

but yeah,i still don't have as much a presance on this site like i used to :(

Donor

Not during my albeit short time on here.

NB: Becoming 'slightly less active' isn't leaving.

In some ways it is. For instance, killallzombies. He really hasn't posted much in awhile.

Phsycokiller also left just like he said. Lot of the bronies have.

aohhhh you mentioned me

but yeah,i still don't have as much a presance on this site like i used to :(

Don't worry KAZ we will never forget you!

-Jolteon

At first I didn't really want you to leave, but your constant flaming has really pushed it. You've flamed great users such as way2g00 and Phxntxm. So goodbye sir, you will not be missed. :roll:

At first I didn't really want you to leave, but your constant flaming has really pushed it. You've flamed great users such as way2g00 and Phxntxm. So goodbye sir, you will not be missed. :roll:

thanks biatch I feel the same

Donor

thanks biatch I feel the same

Please just leave now before something ugly happens. You have come here and insulted some of the nicest guys on the stie for no good reason, so please leave before you make things worse.

-Jolteon

Thank you Dougie for saying what everyone was thinking

Also i saw you flaming way and phxntxm and thought you take the littlest thing way to far and then i post a strategy and you say '"this strat sucks i know a better one" I dont know anybody else on the site that would say something like that as most members are 'kind' to others and 'respect' members

Donor

Thank you Dougie for saying what everyone was thinking

Also i saw you flaming way and phxntxm and thought you take the littlest thing way to far and then i post a strategy and you say '"this strat sucks i know a better one" I dont know anybody else on the site that would say something like that as most members are 'kind' to others and 'respect' members

I saw your strat and thought it was pretty darn good! Don't worry yourself over these flamers!

-Jolteon

Donor

This IS getting ugly. Didn't you say you didn't want to flame or whatever like you did last time? WHY ARE YOU DOING IT AGAIN!?

Time for you to leave, bro. When you start insulting great people, that's when I know you don't belong here. I just have to question, WHY are you being a douche bag?

Donor

So I guess I wasn't been such a hard ass after eh? Good. Then I won't have to hold back!

GTFO k thx. :3

Donor

Maybe I just don't look around enough, but I don't remember him flaming...

Look on here, and several threads in the member's lounge

Donor

Tankeo, just take our word for it. Some of the stuff has been horrid and is not something you want to read. Specifically the things he has said to Way and Phxntxm...

Now can I request a Mod locks this thread? It's effectively become a flame thread and is just causing problems. Thanks.

-Jolteon

I agree.

I have no idea what happened though, I though Costari (SickzTrickz) was turning over a new leaf, but I guess not. He is gone then....

and that thing he said to phxntxm about...what was it...

"Whatever cause you watch MLP?"

Oh my. I was goin into rage mode at that one.

Donor

Yeah, me too. I actually posted afterwards in a truly horrible way that was completely put of character for me, but I couldn't just sit back and let that happen. I feel bad for what I said, but unfortunately I still can't help feeling that it was coming for him and if I didn't do it in a mildly controlled way then someone else could have and it could have been much much worse...

Anyway, anyone reading this please DO NOT POST HERE anymore. This thread needs to be left to die now, especially since we don't want new users to see it. Let's just leave it to the Mods to deal with now!

-Jolteon

I dont even know you but most people who say they're leaving dont usually you just need to vent that's all.

not trolling just saying.

and that thing he said to phxntxm about...what was it...

"Whatever cause you watch MLP?"

nope

W/e MLP fanboy/girl

Tankeo, just take our word for it. Some of the stuff has been horrid and is not something you want to read. Specifically the things he has said to Way and Phxntxm...

Now can I request a Mod locks this thread? It's effectively become a flame thread and is just causing problems. Thanks.

-Jolteon

was just about to lock it as well.

MrCostari if you're going to flame, you're going to have to leave. Before that no one wanted you to, you were overreacting and now it seems like you're trying to get attention. If you're going to leave then leave, but by all means stay here if you want to, as long as you quit flaming users.