Sign in to follow this  
MrCostari

Bye

I won't find any team mates here.

And I don't want to ruin things again.

Everybody is well known here.

WHo the hell wants to play with a new guy with only round 26 on his LB?

What about the Grim Reapers?

The same.

Hey man don't worry, I'm sure you will find somebody, I sure wanted to play with you , when you were the only one who joined my Team Hellhounds. I ask you this, would you please stay? I could almost guarantee you will find somebody here.

Add thesavage5118. I'll slay the undead with you

Im on ps3

Fact is from my time here not a single person who has made a leaving thread has actually left. Actually, I think most of the time people use them as a way to garner attention. Sad, really.

Not during my albeit short time on here.

NB: Becoming 'slightly less active' isn't leaving.

In some ways it is. For instance, killallzombies. He really hasn't posted much in awhile.

Phsycokiller also left just like he said. Lot of the bronies have.

Strictly, it isn't. Leaving is not coming back at all, or not coming back for a while. Not going from posting 10 times a day to once every couple of days.

From recent memory Doggy and Jolteon have made "leaving threads" enclosed with a speech that wouldn't be out of place as an Oscar acceptance; both of which never actually ended up leaving, with the former "coming back" the very same night.

Threads like these just grate on me, if you're going to leave then do so. No need to make a song and dance about it.

Why would you get mad over things that have nothing to do with you? If I'm gonna leave, I'm gonna make a thread announcing my departure. If that thread has attention purposes, let it be. What do you care? It's not as if the thread was attacking you directly.

And when did I made a "leaving" thread?

Doggy, he got confused with your thread stating that you would be inactive from everything but TWW for a while. Anyways, if Mr. C ever reads this, when I see people with low rounds, I feel encouraged to help them beat that record. If you ever want a game, add piepwns on PSN. I respect you if you want to leave, though I advise that you don't.

Just take a break and chill ive been the same and am now reflecting on how i could of put more thought into my posts and how i could of handled things differently

Tankeo did you say power to the people

Donor

Honestly guys, if people want to leave then I'm gonna fight for them. This site has quite literally saved my life, and it means a hell of a lot to me, and all the people on it mean a lot to me too! Whether they are Veterans like Faust, or relative newcomers like some of the great people we see here everyday, I personally care about them because

I consider them my family!

Now I'm sorry if I have offended anyone for trying to fight to keep a user here, and I'm sorry for getting a little personal but when I see stuff like this it just makes me want to try and help the people involved!

I have begun to notice MrC around the site and all of his posts are well thought out, and generally good posts, so if he does leave it will be a very sad day indeed!

On a side note, those of you questioning when I left, I clearly stated in the OP I would still be on the site, but would just be less active, and that is how it was. A laptop failure can't be helped and my love of the site kept me coming back when I was supposed to be doing work in lessons :lol:

-Jolteon

People who making leaving threads, never actually end up leaving. Fact.

He is right.

I stay.

32 posts must say something, I guess :P

I would love to play with the play dates but my internet is so bad.

I actually hope to have a couple team mates next sunday, I have school break and would love to play some zombies.

And maybe some survival mode too!

But that is for now the only time, I probably have to wait to the next school break after that :(

But thanks a lot guys

Donor

We are! We just thought the thread was done. ;)

Speak for yourself please.

Well think about it, everyone was posting before telling you not to leave, shouldn't that be enough?

It's not like we hate you, in fact quite the opposite! Its just that not everyone posts every single thing. Either that, or not many have been on since that time.

Donor

Alright, look. This I'm not pointing right at you, Mr. C, mostly speaking in general here because I am tired of it. So here it goes:

The community here is full with great zombie players who all know in depth details about the history behind the scenes, have made it at least to the high 20's in every map, etc. etc. Some even have extraordinary theories and timelines of putting the puzzle pieces together. All in all, we kick ass. I'm glad, some of you have all bonded here, made friends, have a great time. Hell I barely know any of you and have only played with a handful that are rarely here anymore and I just can't stop coming here.

Not to make this about me, but I've had my fair share of being an ass. And without getting much in to detail, I'll skip the "poor me" bit and say I am trying to move on, and bond more with the community here myself. But bottom line is, it's the internet guys. ALL of us all came here to talk and discuss zombies, set up playmates, and all that good stuff. Anything extra, is just extra. We aren't a shoulder to cry on, if you're genuinely not happy with something, get over it or leave. Simple as that. Yeah, it sucks if you ultimately decides to leave, but I for one am tired of all these random people looking for this sudden attention by threating to leave with soppy goodbye threads and all. You make the most of it, you have your arguments and disagreements, but that just comes with the whole package.

I mean come on, this is a zombies forum, not a therapy website.

That is all.

Not trying to be rude Undead, but that was kinda of a asshole-ish post. No one force's you to read these threads. I mean this is the "Off Topic" part of the site. People can talk about whatever they went here, (well as long as it does not break the CoC) and if people need to get something off their chest they are more then welcome to say it here, and we are more then welcome to try to make them feel better or help them. If you really are trying to bond with the community then maybe you should try being... I dunno... nice to people.

The fact that so many members here go out of their way to try, and help people who they barely even know just show's how awesome this site is. We are a community. We help each other out when we can, and we fight the Undeed together. That is CoDz. Strider face

Donor

The point being, is they all threaten to leave with some petty story until people all pat them on the back and they change their mind. If they are upset, they should mention it formally. There's a difference. And I usually ignore these anyways. But ya know, after like 10 or so start popping up a month, it gets old.

Donor

Hey, I wasn't intending any harsh feelings here. Just a little tough love is all. If someone is genuinely upset with the forums in anyway, they should go fix it. Not get all upset about it.

Thanks guys :)

I can understand what he thinks.

I wasn't trying to get attention. I'm just bad at taking desicions :P

Please be nice to each other.

Donor

Good to see you're staying Costari. :)

Why do you think you're not well known? Back when you were SickTrickz, I actually thought you were a well known member, at least in the Grim Reaper aspect. But yea I distinctly thought you were one of the well known people in CoDz.

The fact you were SickTrickz, you've been here longer than some people here. Your username now might not say so, but those who remembered you back would definitely remember you now. :)