Der atzi challenge...

Anyone who can present me a recording (don't care how good) of all 5 Easter eggs (der reise flytrap-accession mystery man-call of the dead send the crew to paradise- shangrila only time travel will tell- and moon big bang theory) will be pronounced king(queen) of zombie Eastereggs!

Rules:

no pre-taped and photoshopped shvine, I want real proof.

They must be done on the same account by the same guy

(here's the b$@$@&$@) YOU MUST DO ALL OF THIS WITH AT LEAST 2 RANDOMs!!!

Congratulations to all who attempt this: welcome to hell....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son of a Big Mac why would you do this to me?!?!?!? What did I ever do to you? Have mercy on me, please!!! I don't want to die this way! I can't spend four hours with Woody the Woodpecker and his high-pitched comrade, while they've never played the map before and go down 50 times before the first step is done! How are we supposed to get their cooperation? This is not how I wish to go out! :lol:

Dear god don't fight me on this, look, I have no way to record my gaming experiences, but I can ensure you over a period of six months, I did in this order the call of the dead, der reise, accession, shangri la and both moon easter eggs. I can not give you any proof.... You will just have to trust me....

I can list every step of each map if you want me to....

I would rather sit though a six hour long Barbie movie marathon while Bruce Willis pimp slaps me every five minutes or so while Whitney Houston's ghost tries to explain to me the correct way to bake a pie while Mike Tyson is writing a Homestuck fan-ficton with LOTS of shipping while Ben Affleck is in a boxing match with a pig that has a cow's tail while a dolphin and a frog with a really sweet hat fight about flying squids with upside down cyclops's from outer SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• Moderators

I would rather sit though a six hour long Barbie movie marathon while Bruce Willis pimp slaps me every five minutes or so while Whitney Houston's ghost tries to explain to me the correct way to bake a pie while Mike Tyson is writing a Homestuck fan-ficton with LOTS of shipping while Ben Affleck is in a boxing match with a pig that has a cow's tail while a dolphin and a frog with a really sweet hat fight about flying squids with upside down cyclops's from outer SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

For me...that would actually be quite funny. :mrgreen:

I think I have already done this.

Moon for sure, COTD can be done almost alone, Flytrap same. I know I did Ascension with randoms once. I ain't sure about Shangri though. However I'm not gonna record this or something, that's a pain. It happens when it happens, you cannot force this. Especially Shangri and Ascension.

Anyone who can present me a recording (don't care how good) of all 5 Easter eggs (der reise flytrap-accession mystery man-call of the dead send the crew to paradise- shangrila only time travel will tell- and moon big bang theory) will be pronounced king(queen) of zombie Eastereggs!

Rules:

no pre-taped and photoshopped shvine, I want real proof.

They must be done on the same account by the same guy

(here's the b$@$@&$@) YOU MUST DO ALL OF THIS WITH AT LEAST 2 RANDOMs!!!

Congratulations to all who attempt this: welcome to hell....

my thought process:

ok all easter eggs i can do that

ok i can get proof

ok ill do it on one account

*sees last rule* ....signs off...

• 6 months later...