Zombies idea for next game

JetBlue

I love zombies. But idk about you guys but I enjoy Kino, Five and all the maps with the basic zombies most. Moon just has to much added to it. Same with Shangrila. Call of the dead was okay but my favorites are the basic ones. If there's to much teleporters, different types of zombies, to much cluttered areas, etc. it isn't as fun. I liked the maps from Nacht Der to Five. The rest were okay.

I think if they bring zombies back (please do) they should make it more basic. New wonder weapons and perks are fine. But I think to many zombies or special parts of the map is just to much. Is it just me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gives the players a chance to do something OTHER than slay the dead and it gives Treyarch the chance to further the story.

You din't want there to be Easter Eggs, fair enough- don't do them. Other people (myself included) enjoy them, so don't go trying to take 'em out of the ame altogether.