Friendly Fire

Hi

I just thought about how friendly fire would affect the game(play). What do you think about it?

As we know, you hurt yourself with explosives, traps and by falling. It works quite well. I think friendly fire would work well too in the game.

It is not really hard to avoid shooting others. But you will no longer be able to shoot with your M&S without care at a foreign train spot, cause you might kill that player. Making everything bit harder and more interesting. It would also be more realistic.

I guess it would be a very small change in the gameplay, cause you normally anyway don't shoot other players. Overall, I would like it.

Now you gonna say, there will be lots of teamkilling. Might be, so what about ricochet fire?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ricochet fire would be unfortunate if you were trying to save your teammate. Ideally, the smart, coordinated players would be able to avoid such situations, but overall, it would make random lobbies even more stressful and aggravating. It would be a nice change of pace and would love to see it as an option in a private match.

I feel like people would abuse it if it were just standard in the game. It's a good challenge and would make a great option in private lobbies. It would also make challenges very interesting. For example, the highest round with friendly fire enabled might be significantly lower than the highest round with default settings. It's a cool idea, I love it, but the people who play the game- the majority at least- would abuse this so much and ruin many a good game.