Epic fail on Kino!

ScVz_9Wolf9

:lol: Hey Everybody

I'm starting a conversation regarding that memorable Epic Fail or game ending events that left your eyes wide open staring at the screen...wondering wt... noooo! "Game Over"

I'll start 8-)

Last night my buddy and I started on our quest to Level 60. With a similar style of play we have no problems communicating and understood each others strenghts/weaknesses.

Levels 1-20 Easy I had 1 down he had Zero..Levels 21-30 I had the Thundergun, the zombies could barely make it to the stage...Levels 31-40 We improved our strategy and kept track of how long each round would take to complete..Levels 41-50 Were on our best pace ever, feeling confident, alert and excited Level 51 - The zombies are coming faster after each death so we prepare ourselves to run the sequence.. but this time something goes wrong.... At this point I had Zues Cannon/CrossBows.. He had Balistics Knives.. and we both had full monkeys..

We ran the trap, killing multiple zombies coming in waves as the trap ended I shot an arrow freeing us both.. While running to safety I turned back to glance to see where he was and thats when I notice he was circling to find his exit, I knew hes was in trouble and before I could reload the next arrow he goes down.. I then fired the arrow... saying "I got you" switched weapons and blasted the zombies with the almighty Zues... Zombies died he was revived..

He ran..And BAM I went down! Instantly with no time to think.. I said "dont die, don't go down!" he manage to activate a trap and grab his jug.. with jug in hand he was faced with that one zombie.. and you know how it ends.. 1v1 he got pwnd! :lol:

All in all we did not surpass our highest level or scores but we really learned something. We found a faster way of killing zombies.. We laughed it off because we both had Monkeys...

So what's your Epic Fail?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Der Riese. Playing online with a friend. At the end of Round 29 we decide we both want to go smoke a cigarette, but Round 30 is Dogs, so we have to wait until Round 31. Now the round starts and we decide to just go anyway. We take out our Ray Guns and blast away some Zombie legs until all 24 spawned are SLOW crawlers. We run to a far off location and go outside.

I am watching from my window, making sure everything is safe still. Eventually, the crawler train reaches our location. It doesnt kill us though. Eventually one dies out, and another spawns. My friend goes down (I can hear him freaking out over the mic "My controller is Vibrating!" lol) So I make the zombie a crawler and revive him. Then another goes out, and he goes down again. I make it a crawler and start reviving him, but I realize that I am stuck on his dead body and a crawler behind me. I turn around and shoot my Ray Gun at the crawler, killing me. GAme over.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Round 30, Mob, last one alive, cleared nearly the entire round out alone on 4 player after everyone else had a mishap at the docks and died. Since I was on the roof and the gondola was down there, there was no hope of me getting there, at least not without risking the whole game, so I trucked it and cleared the round. 

Anyways, last zombie is alive(Well, probably 2nd or 3rd to last since it was a walker and walkers are never the last) but I didn't notice him, somehow as I'm running down the stairs to grab a new zombie shield, I get caught in the corner by the zombie, had no idea he was there, but it's still a situation I escape from 10/10 times, well apparently not since this time I died. Game over. 

Yeah, all of my rage in that moment..

Round 35 on Town. I started out upstairs in the bar and let all the zombies spawn. i fought off most of the round but half way through it i started becoming overwhelmed so i jumped down. There was some zombies down there and i got hit 2 times so began to run towards Jugg room. i ran all the way up the stairs without looking back. zombies were STILL spawing up in the jugg room and i got hit 2 times once again. Ran to the corner of the upstairs thats open and jumped out...... Got down from fall damage on round 35... Have to say that day was a sad/rage filled day :angry:  :(

• 5 months later...

TranZit. I start in the Tunnel, my friend goes to find the Diner Hatch, has to go to Town to find it. Random is following him. He gets back through and winds up at Diner, but the Random killed the last zombie too soon so we do a round. I kill all mine first and start heading to Diner, my friend tells me, "OK, I got the last one, putting the part on now." I keep going and head straight into Galvas through the back door, jump up to the short ladder and go down...?

I fall back down and as I spin my field of view back around to normality, guess who I see on the ground next to me. My friend. Apparently he was just trying to jump down after buying his galvas as I was jumping up. Boom. Clipping glitch. And then we see game over. Random got cornered at the Mystery Box. That fast.