WaW

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other maps do not feel the same as NDU. Have you noticed how slow they hit you? In World at War, the way they remedy that is by making you STICK to the Zombies. You cant get close to them without getting stuck. Sometimes you will knife, and you will not be able to pull back before the second slap gets you. Its lame.

NOT saying the maps arent fun though! I love them. I recommend playing the World at War version of DER RIESE before black ops..... Cant say the same about Shi No Numa or Verruckt. They are really really easy, especially if you are used to Black Ops Zombies... (24 zombies per round on Solo.) For those maps, Black Ops is a better and more difficult experience. (Opinion)

NOT saying the maps arent fun though! I love them. I recommend playing the World at War version of DER RIESE before black ops..... Cant say the same about Shi No Numa or Verruckt. They are really really easy, especially if you are used to Black Ops Zombies... (24 zombies per round on Solo.) For those maps, Black Ops is a better and more difficult experience. (Opinion)

Not going to argue... but Der Riese is basically the model for BO zombies.

Also, I want to add KAZ, SNN and Verruckt are INSANELY hard on WaW, Co Op anyways. Most people don't get much further than 20 on those, same with Nacht. So if want hard maps, go for those. Der Riese is great too, I'm just saying it's pretty much the same as BO zombies with WaW mechanics.

Oh, and solo is kind of a joke in WaW....

I recommend you get all of them. They are very challeging not Der Riese actually....

Having W@W guns from the mystery box is the BEST! You would get addicted to it.

On verruckt, I actually went up to 28 rounds. Zombies runs so fast and freaky. When you turn around to take a look see if zombies are around. You see a zombie getting close to you really fast. You would jump and shoot crazy like there is no ending. It did happened to me. I loved it! :D

Sadly, no more sprinting zombies like from this map. :(

So anyways, get the game its challeging and fun!!

:D