What Brings Death Cures Death, Richtofen's Cancer Experiment

liltaz23

So we all know that Richtofen was in Shangri-La. And we all know that the residents of Shangri-La live forever. What if these are linked by more evidence than just that? I think I can.

Today in my biology class, we discussed Cancer cells, such that they are invincible cells, and that we are currently experimenting on them for beauty products. I believe Richtofen decided to take things much further than that. I believe he used cancer for immortality.

To support this theory, I reference what a common cancer treatment is: radiation. Richtofen found the perfect amount of radiation to use cancer for immortality in 115. Of course, he required a multitude of test subjects. You may recognize the failed tests as the bald, tumor covered, monk-looking zombies. They weren't entirely failures, but they weren't successful. None of them were entirely successful. Just about all of the zombies on Shangri-La have weird, tumor-looking lumps on them. IMO, thats exactly what they are. Cancerous tumors.

Richtofen's solution to death; cancer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you back up the cancer experiments with Easter eggs/info?

No, well, kind of. I don't know. I don't exactly know if 115 radiation causes any adverse effects, like cancer or superhuman strength (comic book style), but my thoughts are that after teleporting, Richtofen was in Shangri-La without any hope of escape, and being attacked by the residents, decided to make a deal with them. He claimed that if they granted him life and 115, he could grant them eternal life. Being that eternal life is a large prize, they gave him a chance. He tested the same things he worked on at Griffin Station, and later, Der Riese, on the fearful residents, causing much of what Richtofen believed to be casualties. He was wrong, but continued testing, being driven crazy by 115 and not only attempting to create immortality, but also attempting to build a working teleporter model, which caused a lot of radiation to enter the residents of Shangri-La. The radiation was so great it caused cancer, which eventually caused many tumors, many in the brain, which connected to numerous tumors throughout the system. Therefore, whenever struck by enough bullets to destroy one tumor in the system, the whole body shut down. Unfortunately the tumors also caused them to lose control of their non-human instincts, and creating immortal zombified beasts. Meanwhile, the radiation caused schitzofrenia, and after bringing immortality, he created a working teleporter, and returned to Griffin Station. He feared his colleagues would turn on him. He sent Schuster through the M.P.D to meet his doom by the redidents, his slaves who worshipped him, and even built him and altar. Thats all I got...